Hardcore Champion- Bam Bam Bigelow

Women's Champion(w Raw is War)- Trish Stratus

PPVs: Same as Raw is War

April Year 1, Week 1

Wednesday- NXT

Spoiler

Thursday- Smackdown

Spoiler

I really like your card.  I'm trying to make a similar card, although half of the guys from the Attitude era, going into the Ruthless AE is locked.  I am trying to establish, the weekly calendar, what should I put for Tues, Wed<, Thurs, Fri?  I know for Monday I'll be having Raw is War.  The time Period is 97-03

#22 javiergard

javiergard

Opener

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:32 AM

Year 1
April: Week 1

WCW Monday Nitro
From Reno, NV

Opening Promo
-The first edition of the new WCW Monday Nitro started off with the WCW General Manager Ric Flair who hyped up the WCW crowd saying that it was the beginning of a new era. He says that it's put up or shut up and tonight we were going to see which one of his stars would take WCW by the horns.

Tonight's card is shown, Ric Flair announces a double main event for tonight featuring two old rivalries. Dolph Ziggler will face Sheamus in a Falls Count Anywhere Match and Daniel Bryan would face The Miz in the inaugural main event of Nitro.

Match #1
Singles Match
Cesaro defeated Curtis Axel with the Neutralizer

Match #2
Singles Match
Alberto Del Rio (making his return) defeated Darren Young via submission with the Cross Armbreaker. After the match, Del Rio cut a promo saying that he was overlooked the last time he was in WWE and that he was going to make an impact on WCW Nitro. He says that he wanted to challenge the biggest and baddest which led to the Big Show making his way to the ring. Big Show looked to accept Del Rio's challenge but Del Rio said he would fight Big Show on his terms.

Match #3
Tag Team Match
The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) defeated The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) after Kofi pinned Jimmy after hitting the Midnight Hour.

Promo
R-Truth now apart of WCW Nitro cut a promo saying that it was time to be taken seriously. He says that he wanted to accomplish what he set out to do and that starting tonight he would make his presence known.

Match #4
Fatal Four Way Match
Zack Ryder defeated R-Truth, Simon Gotch, and Tyler Breeze after Ryder pinned Gotch after a Diving Elbow Drop

Match #5
Women's Triple Threat Match
Nikki Bella defeated Sasha Banks and Naomi after pinning Banks with a powerbomb pin

Promo
Rusev made his WCW debut, he cuts a heel promo saying that the current generation is weak and that he could beat anyone from any past generation whether it was WCW or WWE. Rusev finishes saying that he would be the most dominant competitor in WCW.

Match #6
Falls Count Anywhere
Dolph Ziggler defeated Sheamus in easily the match of the night. Ziggler was busted open during the match however managed to counter a Brogue Kick attempt into a Famouser then delivered a Sweet Chin Music and pinned Sheamus for the win.

Main Event
Singles Match
Daniel Bryan defeated The Miz via pinfall the Running Knee, Bryan celebrated leading the crowd with a Yes chant to close Nitro.

NXT
From Orlando, FL

Opening Promo
-NXT Champion Samoa Joe opened NXT, he cut a heel promo saying that nobody on the roster could stop him and delivered a challenge to anyone to take the mic from him. Christian's music hit to a surprise pop, the two exchanged insults with Christian stating that it would be his time on NXT and says that he wanted to face Joe.

Match #1
Singles Match
Bayley defeated Dana Brooke via pinfall after a Bayley to Belly Suplex

Promo
Stardust made a surprise NXT debut, he says that he was tired of being overlooked and that he was one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster. Stardust says that he planned on going through the NXT roster one by one until he got his shot at the NXT Champion and would prove everyone who's doubted him wrong.

Match #2
Singles Match
Stardust defeated the debuting Apollo Crews via pinfall after the Queen's Crossbow. Stardust attacked Crews on the outside after the match.

Match #3
Tag Team Match (Non-Title)
Enzo Amore & Big Cass (w/Carmella) defeated NXT Tag Team Champions The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) via pinfall with the Bada Boom Shakalaka in Enzo and Cass' return to NXT.

Match #4
Singles Match
Jason Jordan defeated Wesley Blake via pinfall after an Olympic Slam. After the match, Konnor made his NXT return and destroyed Jordan with a Full Nelson Slam

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Hideo Itami & Christian defeated NXT Champion Samoa Joe & Baron Corbin after Hideo pinned Corbin after a GTS

RAW
Las Vegas, NV

Opening
-RAW General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin opened, he put over the WWE Universe then said that as General Manager he would bring change to RAW and that he wasn't going to sit around and wait and said starting tonight he was going to make history.

The match card is shown, RAW will kick off with a Women's Championship Match

Match #1
WWE Women's Championship Match
WWE Women's Champion Paige defeated Emma via pinfall with the Ram-Paige to retain the Women's Championship

Promo
-Roman Reigns calls out the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor. Reigns says that Balor may be champion but he's bigger and he believes he's better than Balor and challenges him to put his title on the line tonight. Balor brings up how many claim Reigns was boring and he agrees. Reigns says that RAW was his yard and that Balor would have to get through him if he wanted to be the top guy. Balor accepts Reigns challenge and will defend his title tonight. Reigns got the better reaction on the promo but came off as a heel big time in the promo going into the match.

Match #2
Tag Team Match (Non-Title Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions Sami Zayn & Neville defeated The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) after Neville pinned Sin Cara after a Red Arrow

Match #3
Singles Match
Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose never began as Jericho attacked Ambrose during his entrance. This rivalry is being carried over from what happened during the WWE World Championship rumble during my 2K16 finale.

Promo
Seth Rollins (though still a heel) came out and cut a promo knocking The Authority after Triple H eliminated Rollins from the WWE World Championship Rumble at the 2K16 finale. Rollins called out Triple H but instead the Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt interrupted. Rollins says that he had no problem with Wyatt but by interrupting Wyatt joined a list of people who pissed him off along with Triple H and would deal with him. This sets up tonight's main event.

Match #4
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor © defeated Roman Reigns to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in an awesome match. Both men were busted open, Reigns got two consecutive nearfalls after a Superman Punch and a Spear respectively. Balor dodged a second spear and hit his Shotgun Dropkick and delivered a second Coup de Grace and pinned Reigns for the win.

Match #5
Singles Match
John Cena defeated Luke Harper (w/Erick Rowan) via submission with the STF. After the match, Braun Strowman made his debut and assaulted Cena along with Rowan ending with Strowman putting Cena in his lifting triangle choke and stood over Cena.

Match #6
Singles Match
Becky Lynch defeated Alicia Fox via submission with the Dis-Arm-Her

Promo
Aiden English cut a short promo no longer teaming with Gotch. He claimed he could beat any superstar or legend on the roster.

Match #7
Singles Match
Randy Orton defeated Aiden English via pinfall after an RKO in a straight squash match then put English through the announce table with another RKO after the match.

Main Event
Singles Match (Non-Title)
Seth Rollins defeated Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt via pinfall after a Pedigree. After the match, Strowman returned and assaulted Rollins who put up more of a fight than Cena did but ended up being laid out by Strowman who left with Bray to close RAW.

Notes
-I tried to keep promos noted as close as possible to the exact lines I chose in game though I may add my own dialogue while trying to keep it related to the lines I choose in game and my storylines to keep it from sounding repetitive.

-Almost all of the matches were edited and played out to earn VC points, RAW somehow glitched when I edited the card and allowed me to edit up until the Wyatt/Rollins Match (though there were supposed to be only 6 matches) and 3 additional matches appeared after the Wyatt/Rollins match when I selected start show which I couldn't edit when I returned to the edit show menu. (So my RAW on the card somehow had 11 matches lol.)

#23 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

What do promos show up as? I'm getting spots on my card that day roster error, is that really a promo spot?

#24 javiergard

javiergard

Opener

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

quote name="BestInTheWorld614" post="10710090" timestamp="1476532194"]

What do promos show up as? I'm getting spots on my card that day roster error, is that really a promo spot?[/quote]

Haven't seen roster error yet, when I edit the show promo spots are usually set before each match such as "opening promo", "middle card promo" and "show closing promo" before the main event then I just edit as you would when you edit a match on universe mode and it lets me choose which promo (self-promotion, call out, heel/face turn, etc.)

#25 TheEAB

TheEAB

Jobber

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM

Getting ready for my first PPV, even though I think i'll wait until the 1.02 patch. By the way, what do you guys think of the poster I just made?

161015100956611747.png

#26 baken1942

baken1942

Opener

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

I am still putting together my universe as I am having a hard time deciding on what I want to focus on. I want to do a WWE one for sure, but I want to make use of the WCW Nitro arena too. I made a GFW arena and I really like the look of it.

I am thinking about doing a GFW Universe and having champions and stars from all promotions face each other there. Sort of like an NWA. So I could have Pentagon Jr representing Lucha Underground vs the TNA champion. Or the WWE IC champ vs the NJPW IC Champ.

#27 RatedDXLegend

RatedDXLegend

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Gamertag: ThaWholeDamnShow
  • SEN (PS3): SouthSyderRyder

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:18 AM

Just started my universe. I'm preparing the return of WCW. I'm using the Nitro arena and I've downloaded a few WCW PPV arenas. My current champions are:

AJ Styles-WCW World Heavyweight Champion
Dolph Ziggler-WCW United States Champion
Kalisto-WCW Cruiserweight Champion
Dean Ambrose-WCW Hardcore Champion
Ascension-WCW Tag Team Champions
Naomi-WCW Womens Champion

WCW Roster
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Undertaker
Sting(WWE version)
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Arn Anderson
Roman Reigns
Triple H(Too bad I can't change his name to Terra Ryzing)
Rick Carrington(custom CAW)
Rhyno
Brock Lesner
Alberto Del Rio
Rey Misterio Jr.
Mr. Perfect
Curtis Axel
Dolph Zigler
HBK
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Jim Neidhart
Lex Luger
DDP
Hideo Itami
Asuka
Tamina
Naomi
Natalya
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks
Trish Stratus
Lita
Paige
Charlotte Flair
Heath Slater
PTP
The Dudleys
Sin Cara
Booker T
R Truth
The Revival
American Alpha
Bam Bam Bigelow
Boss Man/Ray Tralor
Goldberg
Edge
CM Punk

I may take a page from WWE and do a brand split with Nitro and Thunder. If I do then I'll probably make the Cruiserweight, Womens Championship and Hardcore championship cross branded. There will be WHC champions for both brands. The classic WCW Championship on Nitro and the "Big Gold" on Thunder. I'll be waking up early tomorrow morning to get started again.

Edited by RatedDXLegend, 16 October 2016 - 12:18 AM.

#28 JustsomeNUGGET

JustsomeNUGGET

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Gamertag: RAZORBACKrulz

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:23 AM

Extreme Rules

#1 Womens Championship match

Brie Bella vs Eva Marie ©

Falls Count anywhere match

Spoiler

#2 Jimmy Uso vs Stardust

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Spoiler

#3 Tag Team Championship Match

The Dudley Boyz © vs Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

Spoiler

#4 WWE Championship match

The Rock vs Blake ©

Extreme Rules Match

Spoiler

#5 Intercontinental Championship match

Big Cass © vs Rusev

Spoiler

#6 Smackdown Womens Championship Match

Becky Lynch © vs Asuka vs Casey Maree (personal CAW)

Spoiler

#7 Universal Championship Match

Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan ©

Table Match

Spoiler

Edited by JustsomeNUGGET, 16 October 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#29 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:38 AM

April Year 1, Week 1

Friday- WCW Nitro

Spoiler

Sunday- NXT presents Main Event

Elimination Tag

Blake & Murphy vs. Los Matadores

Winner: Los Matadores

NXT Women's Championship

Falls Count Anywhere

Tamina vs. Asuka©

Winner: Still Champion Asuka

NXT Championship

Extreme Rules

Sting '91 vs. Samoa Joe©

Winner: Still Champion Samoa Joe

NXT TV Championship

Undertaker '91 vs. Hideo Itami©

Winner: New Champion Undertaker '91

#30 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,222 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

WCW 2002

Eric Bischoff brought WCW in March of 2001 and things was looking on the up for WCW fans. Little did they know Monday Nitro would be cancelled in July and the roster started jumping ship to WWF who soon would have a brand split in place. August thru to November superstars of the once big boys was all but gone as WCW hosted weekly PPVs and Bischoff was struggling to pay wages. November 2001 thru to March 2002.

World Heavyweight title picture
Goldberg, Sting and Bret Hart was headline acts week after week as WCW booked mainly indy stars under them on the card.

Arn Anderson and Larry Zbysko would hold WCW Tag Team titles and feud with the L.O.D.

Bam Bam Bigleow would Fight off NJPW stars Jushin Thunder Liger Hayabusa and Great Muta to defeat Vader for the U.S Heavyweight title.

Cruiserweight Tag and Singles would soon be inactive as WCW lost most talent to WWF.

Indy Stars that make weekly appreances
Ron Killings and AJ Styles would be the shining lights of the group.

-------------
March 2002 would see Bishoff bring in a mystery investor. That would help redebut Nitro and with the cheque book to add more talent WCW begins its Rebirth. Bischoff now has 30 days to come up with a roster that is signed and ready to compete against Raw, knowing that WWF holds more star power the ratings wouldn't be a factor for the first year.

Edited by VanillaSlice, 19 October 2016 - 10:30 AM.

#31 ........

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:29 AM

Still working on setting up my universe. Looks like im not the only doing the return of WCW universe but mine is done a bit different. Im booking my WCW the Night after the final nitro and that shane nevers buys WCW and the invasion never happened. Also since i have Double J Jeff Jarrett active in WCW That means TNA was never born. So you could see current TNA stars in WCW or WWE. Current WCW Roster is as of 2001 plus a few additions and subtractions.

Current Champions

WCW World HeavyWeight Champion: Booker T

WCW United States Champion: Booker T

WCW Tag Team Champions: (Team Canada) Mike Awsome & Lance Storm

WCW Cruiserweight Champion: The Hurricane

My WWE Side is still a work in progress update soon to come. 

#32 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,689 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JustJeds
  • Twitter: jamieedington_

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

I've split my rosters into two shows: RAW and SmackDown. The WWE Championship & WWE Tag Team Championships are on RAW, while the WWE Intercontinental Championship and WWE Women's Championship are on SmackDown.

Current Champions:

WWE Championship: AJ Styles

WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz

WWE Tag Team ChampionshipsThe Usos

WWE Women's ChampionshipCharlotte

#33 Mr. Carlton

Mr. Carlton

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,680 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Leonhartviil
  • Steam ID: omg_awesome
  • Twitter: @michaelbudgeman

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

Does anyone know if rivalries will end properly on a PPV that isnt at the end of the month? im assuming not as they go in multiples of 4 weeks. But will they still have a blow off match on PPV?

#34 JustsomeNUGGET

JustsomeNUGGET

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Gamertag: RAZORBACKrulz

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

NXT TAKEOVER: WASHINGTON D.C

Matches

#1 Mankind vs Curtis Axel w/ Bo Dallas

#2 Queen of the Ring Tournament

Stephanie McMahon vs Tamina

Meghan (CAW) vs Serena (CAW)

Christina Hernandez (CAW) vs Sasha Banks

Paige vs Dana Brooke

#3 NXT Network Championship Match

Table Match

Tyson Kidd © vs Shinsuke Nakamura

#4 NXT Women's Championship Match

Table

Alexa Bliss vs Naomi © 

#5 Submission Match

Kalisto vs Heath Slater

#6 Jason Jordan w/ Chad Gable vs Bo Dallas w/ Curtis Axel

#7 NXT Championship

Table

John Cena vs AJ Styles ©

Predictions If you please

#35 TheSevenYearItch

TheSevenYearItch

#NotAMotto

• Members
  • 7,971 posts
  • Gamertag: BambooAndBeats
  • Twitter: BadNewsBamboo

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:37 PM

Finally joining the current gen of gaming on PS4. Doing a Monday Night Raw and a WCW Nitro brand. Wiping out NXT for now until I start bringing in original guys that will go through developmental. 

Here are the rosters:

RAW

Spoiler

NITRO
Spoiler

Only deviations from this list will be Nitro getting the Cruiserweights and Raw getting the women's title.

Champions:

Raw
WWE Championship (Current version) - Seth Rollins

Intercontinental Championship (Current White Strap) - Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Champions - The Usos

Women's Champion - Charlotte

Nitro

World Heavyweight Champion (Big Gold) - Big Show

United States Champion (WCW Version) - Rusev

Tag Team Champions - New Day

Cruiserweight Champion - TJ Perkins (when I download the cruiserweights)

Edited by TheSevenYearItch, 19 October 2016 - 10:38 PM.

#36 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:48 AM

April Year 1, Week 2

Monday- Raw

Spoiler

#37 Mr. Carlton

Mr. Carlton

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,680 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Leonhartviil
  • Steam ID: omg_awesome
  • Twitter: @michaelbudgeman

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

Finally had my moment that has hooked me into universe mode. A Rock/Cena feud that started as a friendly feud between allies with rocky constantly Beating Cena and occasionally cheating and using Prematch attacks but the crowd still loving him to death. Cena is getting more and more frustrated , telling Rocky that he is nothing, denying the offers of friendship and a tag team, then finally snapping and turning heel on him. Was a well built up heel turn against the top face on the show

#38 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,446 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:25 AM

bpWJhXq.png

The First monthly PPV Extreme Rules has come and gone! 

Rivalry Match

Bray Wyatt def. AJ Styles

As Styles was making his entrance, Bray Wyatt attacks him, sending him all around ringside and hitting a brutal Sister Abigail on the concrete. AJ had some fight in him once the bell rang, but another Sister Abigail put him away. It remains to be seen if AJ Styles is done with Bray yet. Or even, if Bray is done with him.

Smackdown Live Women's Championship Match

Becky Lynch def. Alexa Bliss - Championship Retained!

Smackdown Live Tag-Team Championship Match

Breezango def. American Alpha - New Champions!

Breezango looked better than they ever had in this title match, however this didn't stop them from using underhanded tactics to win the match. After the referee was taken out, Tyler Breeze threw a steel chair in the ring. Fandango hits Chad Gable with a steel chair before hitting the Diving Leg Drop. Breeze takes out Jason Jordan allowing for his partner to pick up the win for them. 

WWE World Championship Match

Baron Corbin def. Dean Ambrose - New Champion!

A hard fought Extreme Rules match by both men, both nailed several big moves and both kicked out of some near pin-falls. They fought all over the crowd area and Baron put the Lunatic Fringe through a table with a huge Powerslam! Baron ends up getting the victory and winning his first championship via the End of Days! The Reign of The Lone Wolf has begun!

RAW Women's Championship Match

Charlotte def. Dana Brooke - Championship Retained!

Fed up of being humiliated every week by Charlotte, Dana Brooke eventually struck out on her own, attacking Charlotte during a promo and getting the WWE Universe on her side. She picked up the number one contendership in a Triple Threat between Bayley and Alicia Fox. This match was a good effort for the rookie, but Charlotte put her away quite easily to retain her gold. 

United States Championship Match

Rusev def. Sami Zayn - Championship Retained!

A well rounded match by both men, Sami Zayn looked like he was going to obtain his first title on the main roster, but Rusev's Superkick proved too powerful for him. The Accolade finished The Underdog from The Underground off.

Rivalry Match

Finn Balor def. Cesaro

A fantastic Extreme Rules match that saw both world-class competitors take each other too their limits. Cesaro looked to be in control for a long time, even nailing Finn with some Kendo Stick shots and a Neutralizer, but Finn prevails and hits a devastating 1916 on the announce table, collapsing it into a hundred pieces. 

WWE Universal Championship Match

Seth Rollins def. Kevin Owens - New Champion!

The main event saw the WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens have to defend against the former WWE Champion. Rollins proved to be a formidable challenger for Owens as the Canadian was sent retreating several times. Although Owens managed to get the advantage back in his favour by using the steel stairs and a steel chair, even nailing the Pop-Up Powerbomb, Rollins manages to pick up the victory by busting out the Curbstomp. The fans go home happy as the night ends with Seth Rollins celebrating with his new title. 

#39 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:50 AM

April Year 1, Week 2

Tuesday- Raw is War

Spoiler

#40 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,768 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:09 AM

Hate the constant elimination tag matches.........