Who could use a new finisher?

Counting Lights

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew's is absolute murder and I want Ambrose to stop using the move so Drew can take it back. Ambrose's is sloppy and looks really bad.

How would people feel about Ambrose adopting the Stunner? It's quick, can have nice impactrt, and it has credibility, could be a good fit for a heel Dean.

Yeah, its one of the reasons I love the northern lariat so much. In the hands of someone vicious enough it can be extremely effective both for out-of-nowhere attacks and for the corner setup attacks.

Really glad Gulaks Gulak Attack in 2K19 ends with one. gonna put it to good use.

Drew's is absolute murder and I want Ambrose to stop using the move so Drew can take it back. Ambrose's is sloppy and looks really bad.

How would people feel about Ambrose adopting the Stunner? It's quick, can have nice impactrt, and it has credibility, could be a good fit for a heel Dean.

nah to synonymous to SCSA, I hated when Seth started doing the pedigree.

nah to synonymous to SCSA, I hated when Seth started doing the pedigree.

Right, but Trips was still somewhat active, and the move didn't suit Seth at all. Eventually, someone's gonna start doing the Stunner again, and I think it suits Dean pretty well to use it.

Wait do people seriously think Orton has dropped the RKO? :lol: as if Orton would ever drop his most famous move, and especially at this point in his career? Thats ridiculous. Not using it for 2 weeks doesnt mean it has been dropped.

I saw Cody do a move to Juice Robinson at FSU, Juice was against the rope so Cody did a 360 lariat, followed by a flatliner. I thought that would suit Ambrose well.

Wait do people seriously think Orton has dropped the RKO? :lol: as if Orton would ever drop his most famous move, and especially at this point in his career? Thats ridiculous. Not using it for 2 weeks doesnt mean it has been dropped.

I saw Cody do a move to Juice Robinson at FSU, Juice was against the rope so Cody did a 360 lariat, followed by a flatliner. I thought that would suit Ambrose well.

A bit longer than two weeks, he returned in July, and almost three months later he has not hit one. A very long long time to go without hitting move if it is still in your moves pool.

A bit longer than two weeks, he returned in July, and almost three months later he has not hit one. A very long long time to go without hitting move if it is still in your moves pool.

He atleast attemptet one two weeks ago...

He atleast attemptet one two weeks ago...
Really? I guess I must have missed it. :lol: God I am blind.

• 2 months later...

Dark Matter looked so awkward to me, same as thsg weird STO that EC3 does now. Like why ya grabbin' their head like that? Lmao

Now that you mentioned that, Fight Me, I remember Sami Callihan used the same move that EC3 does, but he held onto to it, and made a few people tap out.

You know what? A straight jacket DDT would work for Ambrose.

Archived