Who could use a new finisher?

Counting Lights

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's some changes I made for my 2K, might work irl

Baron Corbin: Signature: Deep Six & Tour or the Islands. Finisher: End of Days & Shouten

Tye Dillinger: Signature: Gargano's corner superkick, Perfect 10 Moonsault

Hideo Itami: Signature: Black Magic. Finisher: GTS & Shining Wizard

Rusev: Finisher: The Accolade, Caribbean Kick

Charlotte: Signature: Avalanche Spanish Fly, Corner Flipping Cutter (cant remember the name of the move, Goldust used to pull it off. Looks like a Natural Selection from the top rope)

Big Cass: Finisher: Black Hole Slam & Sitout Two Handed Choke Bomb

Anything would be better than just a stalling suplex. I wouldn't mind him bringing the Dominator back.

I'm so glad other people remember the Dominator. That would be better than a delayed vertical suplex.

It's much better than his version of the spear.

• 2 months later...

When he did it on EC3 I think it came out as a regular Samoan Drop, so it's probably not the easiest move to make work, which is a shame because it's one that I've imagined for a while.

While we're bumping this topic, I think B-Team could use a better tag finish. Sanity already do a diving variant of the Back Suplex/Nackbreaker, so why not get something unique? Bo used to use a modified Rolling Cutter, so it'd be cool if they used an assisted version of that. I know Cesaro/Ohno did it as KoW, so it's doable.

He's been mentioned before, but Adam Cole seriously needs something better. His Shining Wizard just looks weak.

The Mighty need to bring back Thunder Valley. Their timing on their assisted Northern Lariat combo is off and it just looks janky.

Yeah it doesn't look like it is with the way the recipient has to turn their body. Running instead of just dropping could help.

I agree on Adam Cole, I think the neckbreaker version of the Last Shot, he's been using it as a regular move.

For The B-Team, maybe Moss & Sabbatelli's old finisher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSD-FdPwTM

I agree that The Mighty should change theirs. Thunder Valley's cool. The waterwheel/suplex combo thing they do could be a descent finisher too. Outside of WWE they did what was basically a running version of the Midnight Hour which would work as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived