Who could use a new finisher?

Counting Lights

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braun's needs to be more intimidating, he beats someone up then wins with a shit fake looking move (that reverse chokeslam). He may have already replaced it idk but I skip his squashes cuz they've done them 845745 lready

Then you're missing out on some of the most entertaining segments of the show. Plus he doesn't even use that chokeslam thing anymore lmao. Catch up.

Seth Rollins needs to stop using the Pedigree. He needs a finisher where he doesn't grope his opponents ass every time.

Enzo & Cass - That Bada-Boom Shaka-Laka move sucks, to be honest. Not only is the name cringeworthy as hell (especially when Michael Cole shouts it out) but it doesn't even look like Cass touches Enzo half the time when he's supposed to be throwing him down to the mat, so it just looks like a top rope splash from Enzo. Would be better if they did the move Cesaro and Kidd used to do, have Enzo stand on Cass's shoulders, Cass walks to the middle of the ring, then Enzo does the splash off of Cass's shoulders.

Rusev - The Accolade is fine, I'm not saying he should get rid of it, I just think he should have another high impact move so he can occasionally end matches by pinfall rather than submission. Not sure what he could use, maybe some kind of Roundhouse Kick or something.

Kalisto - The Solida Del Sol looks cool, but I've personally never really liked it because it just doesn't look realistic. There's no way Kalisto could jump up and do a backflip over his opponent like that. I always thought his springboard spinning corkscrew elbow off the ropes would be cool as an out-of-nowhere finisher.

Alexa Bliss - She really needs a good finisher. The DDT is boring and the Sparkle Splash (or whatever she calls it now) just doesn't look that good. Something similar to AJ Lee's Black Widow would suit her. There's a lot of Women using Submission finishers right now though. Maybe a Jumping Tornado DDT like Mickie James used to do?

Enzo & Cass - That Bada-Boom Shaka-Laka move sucks, to be honest. Not only is the name cringeworthy as hell (especially when Michael Cole shouts it out) but it doesn't even look like Cass touches Enzo half the time when he's supposed to be throwing him down to the mat, so it just looks like a top rope splash from Enzo. Would be better if they did the move Cesaro and Kidd used to do, have Enzo stand on Cass's shoulders, Cass walks to the middle of the ring, then Enzo does the splash off of Cass's shoulders.

Rusev - The Accolade is fine, I'm not saying he should get rid of it, I just think he should have another high impact move so he can occasionally end matches by pinfall rather than submission. Not sure what he could use, maybe some kind of Roundhouse Kick or something.

Kalisto - The Solida Del Sol looks cool, but I've personally never really liked it because it just doesn't look realistic. There's no way Kalisto could jump up and do a backflip over his opponent like that. I always thought his springboard spinning corkscrew elbow off the ropes would be cool as an out-of-nowhere finisher.

Alexa Bliss - She really needs a good finisher. The DDT is boring and the Sparkle Splash (or whatever she calls it now) just doesn't look that good. Something similar to AJ Lee's Black Widow would suit her. There's a lot of Women using Submission finishers right now though. Maybe a Jumping Tornado DDT like Mickie James used to do?

It was Cole who created that name. That's why it sucks.

Not really a new finisher, but I really wish Ambrose would bring back the old version of Dirty Deeds; looked so much more impactful than that *censored*ing DDT.

Also think the impact finisher idea for Rusev is a great one. Perhaps something like a double-handed chokeslam or a powerbomb or something.

I'd like to see Rusev get an impact finishing move. Nothing wrong with the Accolade but seeing him just destroy someone with an impact move every now and again would be great.

I'd say Dean Ambrose but he can't perform moves for shit. They all look God awful.

Jack Gallagher as someone mentioned. With Sami using the Helluva Kick, the running dropkick is too similar in my opinion.

I'm sure I'll think of more soon.

I wouldn't say that Dean can't perform moves as much as I'd wager that he's just stopped giving a shit. Everything he did looked better before they restricted him to 4 big moves and called him thE LUNATIC FRINGE everytime he looks at a *censored*ing camera. I'd get sloppy from boredom too.

I wouldn't say that Dean can't perform moves as much as I'd wager that he's just stopped giving a shit. Everything he did looked better before they restricted him to 4 big moves and called him thE LUNATIC FRINGE everytime he looks at a *censored*ing camera. I'd get sloppy from boredom too.

It's not just his "signature" four moves though. It's literally every thing he does. From the selling of his punches, to the impact of his moves. They look terrible and not even remotely believable.

Alexa Bliss needs something better than DDT. Maybe a reverse DDT that leads into a submission of some sort. Just something that stands out.

Nah, you were just being a troll/dumb as *Censored*.

Last time I checked, you were the one who put emphasis on ANY Piledriver, and the Tombstone is a Piledriver which isn't banned.

Nah, you were just being a troll/dumb as *Censored*.

Last time I checked, you were the one who put emphasis on ANY Piledriver, and the Tombstone is a Piledriver which isn't banned.

Archived