Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twas going through my friends' IG stories and I stumbled upon Sexy Star's IG Live feed. This poor gal's working little girls' birthday parties, teaming with Donkey from Shrek. :lol:

No pity. She did it to herself. She was the biggest name in womens wrestling in Mexico (I'd argue one of the biggest names in Mexico overall). All she had to do was not be a goof.

Yup. Stunts like shooting on Rosemary were her own choice. Karma's a bitch.

Agreed. Her stupidity lead to her career's fatality.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ That is a definite buy for me, especially season one. The first season of LU is probably the best single season/year for any one company I can remember since WCW/nWo days or the Attitude era or Ruthless aggression in the early 200's.

Are they being sold together or separately because I went on ebay and I see season one for like $30 and season 3 for $45 and season 2 for so and so and then there is one with all 3 season for like $125. I mean I'd buy just season one because of how great it was but 30 for one season is a bit too steep for me, and $125 for all three is just out of the question.

I'm not sure tbh lol. But I guess its cause of the amount of cases for each season. 4 for S1, 3 for S2 and 4 for S3. Plus some will come with a signed thing by Vampiro.

Archived