Lucha Libre Discussion Thread

AlterNation

Big Ryck getting killed off 3 seasons later. :lol:

Love Son of Havoc, but I hate that Dante Fox didn't return to continue this storyline with Killshot. Their moments at Ultima Lucha Tres were epic.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a Crash live stream on FB right now...and it's a tag match with Mustache Mountain. The hell... :lol: I didn't know they did work for The Crash.

It's a Crash/Progress show.

Not sure what was goofer tonight...the sound effects during the Mala Suerte/Matanza match or Jeremiah Snake. :lol:

At least with this name change, Jeremiah doesn't have to wear that ugly ass attire anymore. I'd say gimmick change too, but he isn't really acting different for someone who was brought back from the dead.

Nvm the goofiest thing tonight was the Macho Man tribute at the end. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Penta vs LA Park vs Psycho Clown vs Hijo del Fantasma in a 4 way cage mask match in the main event of Triplemania 26. Two escape the cage the other two fight for the mask.

Preshow starts 7:30 CDT Saturday streaming on Twitch. English commentators are Striker and Vampiro.

Strange one, can't see Park loosing, can't see Penta loosing, can't really see Psycho loosing. I guess Fantasma?

Penta is back with AAA?

Sad to report the passing of an all-time legend today, Villano 3 has passed away. I just found out about it a few minutes ago while randomly looking for pictures of him online. He is best known for his classic feud and winning the mask of Pegasus Kid aka Chris Benoit, his match vs Alantis where he lost his mask which was voted by Dave Meltzer as the match of the year, as well as a stint in WCW with his brothers as Los Villanos and for being a multiple time holder of the WWF lightweight title which he never defended there but nonetheless was a prestigious belt. One of the greatest to ever do it RIP.

Archived