Jeff Hardy (Slot 3 Uploaded 27/04/2017)

High Flying Maniac

Feedback is always appreciated.

Credit: Auday for rib tattoo, edited by me, and RaieE for the face texture, also edited by me

SLOT 1

Search Tags: JEFF HARDY, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

raGT4za.png

SLOT 2

aC2EZcU.jpg

SLOT 3

exM3MwZ.png

Update added.

Really good Jeff hardy are planning brother Nero, broken Matt hardy

Good start. I second a Brother Nero slot.

Thank you and while I'm not entirely sure what attires I'll do for Jeff, I don't think I'll do any Brother Nero ones. I may change my mind later on but as of know, I doubt it. Also highly doubt I'll even make Matt Hardy but I dunno, if I get bored and feel like creating more people he may be one of the first ones I make.

Had a similar issue with Ricochet. I positioned everything as close as I could then saved and exited. Loaded the caw and edited the layers order to check the position. This fixed it for me.

That option isn't showing up for me. Shows up for the torso and back areas but not arms. Unless I'm missing something here.

Add one of the preset body art options; this reveals the option for the arms. I had the same problem with my Tommy End.

Thank you so much for this!

Attire pics added. Decided not to add hair dye as when I do it colors a bit of the scalp and looks crappy imo. For anyone curious, I based the armbands and belt on attire 2 from his attire at Genesis 2013.

Add one of the preset body art options; this reveals the option for the arms. I had the same problem with my Tommy End.

Thank you so much for this!

Attire pics added. Decided not to add hair dye as when I do it colors a bit of the scalp and looks crappy imo. For anyone curious, I based the armbands and belt on attire 2 from his attire at Genesis 2013.

Not a problem, mate!

Nice Jeff hardy upload this straight away I wish you could broken Matt hardy as the ones on cc are terrible. But seriously upload this please.

The one posted in this thread looks pretty good imo http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475594-caws-and-alt-attires-youve-come-across-on-cc-update-heel-neville/

And I'll try to get Jeff done as soon as possible. Now that I'm unemployed I'll have plenty of time to finish him and also work on more attires.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff is uploaded, search tags are Jeff Hardy, HFM, hardyz-wont_DIE

Apologies for taking longer than expected, I was really into the game and suddenly my interest plummeted drastically. Hopefully didn't keep anyone waiting too long.

Also edited the pic in OP, now shows the entrance attire for the first attire.

• 2 months later...

Edited my Jeff and included the RAW after WM attire. Wanted to do his WM 33 attire but the goddamn logo warping would make it incredibly difficult, plus I have no idea where I'd find his sleeve design and I'm not skilled enough to make it myself.

The armpit area on the spandex shirt is somewhat messy but I did my best and isn't too noticeable imo.

Hope you guys enjoy :D

EDIT: One of the changes I made was the face texture, switched it to RaieE's face texture that he shared a few years back so credit to him for that.

EDIT #2: Lowered the eyes and eyebrows a bit as I noticed it looked off, re-upped him.

• 2 weeks later...

From my understanding there's no way to correctly import attires that have logos on them. Unless there's a way that I'm unaware of.

Made some tweaks to the face. Wanted to see how my CAW matched up with his actual face and I dunno, I think it looks pretty good. What do you guys think?

Cys5b93.png

Archived