Wyatt/Harper/Orton

AONO.

I think this storyline with Bray/Orton may lead to one of the best feuds Wyatt ever had... Well, since the brand split, Wyatt doesn't need to feud with whoever for 3 months just to be on TV and utilise his talent, they now really have the time to make something of quality. The feud with Orton began in classic Wyatt fashion, but this thing with Orton destroying the Wyatts from the inside may be actually be done how it should be done. Because beating them "from the inside" doesn't mean to just "lol turn, hit finishers on everyone and goodbye", because the group can still work together after that... So... I think Oton actually may play a part in friction between Harper and Wyatt, because... why would Bray even think about going for the gold with Orton and not long devoted brother and follower...? Harper always looks Orton strangley, maybe there is something in that...even tough I still don't get why did he move out of they way a month ago so Orton could get to Bray, just so we could see Orton actually helping them... tough it's justa strange detail maybe :lol:

Anyway, that's why I said "feuds" because the story with Orton is obviously prolonged, but it all may culminate with a fight between Bray and Harper, and since they are on smackdown... I think there is room for much epiceness there, I doubt they would put them on WM, but a high profile thing certainly.

Any toughts?

@slasholic it's the opposite to me. Them making so obvious, has me thinking its a bluff in the short term anyway and will happen when you think it won't, if it does..

I think what will happen, is this will culminate for a while. Maybe not plan originally but at OP said, it's compelling and relevatively new storyline.. Not to mention their chemistry together is amazing and winning Suvivor Series together (with the sacrifice)sort of showing us, they will be a dominant team... I think it will end at Mania, either way. And I'm praying Bray wins..

Alternative is this.. (To make tag team title on Smackdown more prestige)..

Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton become champions.

Undertaker and Kane takes the belts off them. Randy then turns on Bray, taking their attention off the brothers and to verse each other at Mania.

The Revival then takes it off taker/Kane at mania. (Would say American Alpha, but probably be a Heel Team and hope it's somehow Revival). They ain't needed on Raw. New Day obviously turning, Gallows/Anderson. The face teams Enzo and Cass and Sheamus/Cesaro.. They won't get the desired attention that they deserve and fall in the shuffle.. On SD, the only respectable heel team is Uso's (don't count Wyatts as permanent). Ascension and Vaudevillians are jobbers now and Breezango are obviously transitioning into a face turn.

Next year I think (I hope) the tag team division in Smackdown will be built around, Revival, Uso's, Alpha and Breezango. If they *Censored* Breezango around, DIY maybe (who I think won't exist as Ciampa will be a master heel by then)..

I think I didn't describe it really well...

He now is a "fullfleged" Wyatt familly member. That's why I said this, I'm not talking about a classic turn. Something more subtle. Like, he would be a factor to their friction, not because "it was Orton's plan all along", his evil mastermind and shit like that, but a long term storyline where eventually Harper will get more jelous of Orton and actually develop his character, and Orton just moves on from that. I remember when people were saying they would like to see Harper challenge Bray for the leadership of the group, well this would be somewhat different than that while they would still feud. And since Rowan won't be back for a while, or ever in this or some other incarnation... I think it would be a good way to give Harper a character later on besides just a Wyatt familly member, since his IC run and split from Bray the first time was done pretty lazy.

And yes, I am too enjoying them now, that's why I'm talking about long term...

Anyway, it was just an idea.

Yeah, don't want a turn either.

Would want Harper to get pissed, mainly because I want Harper to get some attention for a change and show more character, instead of the small bits and pieces that we're forced to make headcanon out of.

I think I didn't describe it really well...

He now is a "fullfleged" Wyatt familly member. That's why I said this, I'm not talking about a classic turn. Something more subtle. Like, he would be a factor to their friction, not because "it was Orton's plan all along", his evil mastermind and shit like that, but a long term storyline where eventually Harper will get more jelous of Orton and actually develop his character, and Orton just moves on from that. I remember when people were saying they would like to see Harper challenge Bray for the leadership of the group, well this would be somewhat different than that while they would still feud. And since Rowan won't be back for a while, or ever in this or some other incarnation... I think it would be a good way to give Harper a character later on besides just a Wyatt familly member, since his IC run and split from Bray the first time was done pretty lazy.

And yes, I am too enjoying them now, that's why I'm talking about long term...

Anyway, it was just an idea.

I like it.

I want Orton to actually be a full-fledged member.

They keep bringing it up on Talking Smack so him turning is just incredibly boring and obvious to me.

Same i really dont want him to turn. Im enjoying this storyline.

Count me in... I hope they stick together for a good while, because that way... it's Rowan trapped on the outside looking in.

I don't really like it purely because it seems awkward to me. I'm just waiting for Randy to RKO him. The joining reason was weak so I'm struggling to believe it at all.

The Revival then takes it off taker/Kane at mania.

lolno

I don't really like it purely because it seems awkward to me. I'm just waiting for Randy to RKO him. The joining reason was weak so I'm struggling to believe it at all.

The Revival then takes it off taker/Kane at mania.

lolno

watch something like that happen! ?

Kane's still in a rivalry with the Wyatts... Taker is back and they done their BOD walk at end.. He's gonna come back and team against Wyatts who will be Tag Team Champs by then and it's gonna be a heel team to take it off Kane/Taker come mania.. (Mania doesn't define him no more either).. Nothing's not possible in WWE..

Wouldn't be surprise if Rhyno/slater beat wyatts (which is *censored*ing stupid) but by Sunday night, we'll know if they're trying to put tag team titles in established top card guys/rivalries to give it more prestige or.. Actually build Slater/Rhyno as a respectable opponent as everyone thinks they're going to lose and WWE hates predictions to their bland storylines.. Sometimes predictable is best.. They're spontaneous with things they shouldn't be lol..

:lol: at BoD and anything realted to them... honestly dude. Takers isn't back, that raising arm stuff was even after it aired.

Agreed about Muurs point how they really didn't have that good reasiong on why he joined them. I guess it only adds more to the expectation game.

I usually don't make these kind of topics, but I just wanted to see if this idea of development and friction would have been a plausible way of ending things and/or something you would like to see.

He couldnt beat them and kept on getting either attacked or they would dissapear on him when he had them beat. He was losin his mind so he was like *Censored* it i cant fight these guys ill just join them.

Plus WWE seems to ignore all the losses The Wyatts have taken so they are still treated as a threat thank god.

:lol: at BoD and anything realted to them... honestly dude. Takers isn't back, that raising arm stuff was even after it aired.

Agreed about Muurs point how they really didn't have that good reasiong on why he joined them. I guess it only adds more to the expectation game.

I usually don't make these kind of topics, but I just wanted to see if this idea of development and friction would have been a plausible way of ending things and/or something you would like to see.

Wait and see... Kane gets attacked soon, he will help.. And off air or not, they highlighted it (were they gonna do it.. "Omg" they done it.. Etc) if it wasn't relatable going forward and just a little pop'esque move for the fans in the arena, wouldn't of been mentioned/shown/commentated on in a way it has/was..

I don't know about the split, for me Orton is the best he's been in a while and I like the team dynamic. Orton's never really needed a reason to do anything, he's that kind of person who walks the line between sane and insane at any given moment. I much prefer him as a vicious, soulless heel - he's never really clicked as well with me as a face.

Plus it's doing something with Bray, a nice run with the championship along with Orton will be putting points back in the credibility bank for his future return to singles.

Archived