Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update after RAW:

(9 spots left in the Royal Rumble match!)

2017 Royal Rumble Match

Participants: Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, US Champion Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Sami Zyan, The Undertaker, IC Champion Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Big Show, Rusev, Big Cass & 9 others TBA

8uSW06l.jpg

WWE Universal Championship Match

No DQ Singles Match*
Kevin Owens © vs. Roman Reigns

*Chris Jericho will be suspended in a shark cage above the ring

YGj2tOL.jpg

Kickoff Match for RAW Tag Team Championships

Tag Team Match*

Sheamus & Cesaro © vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

*2 referees will be assigned to match

iwfP5co.jpg

Kick Off Match

Singles Match

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

NNZbSLM.jpg

Just read a report saying Undertaker's hip surgery was a minor one but he will need to undergo a full hip replacement surgery but he's been putting it off until retirement.

So I guess if he makes it to Wrestlemania, it could indeed (and hopefully it would be) his retirement match.

Not many matches for a 4 hour show. I know the Rumble will be nearly an hour long but I think they could put the tag titles on the main show. You know the titles won't change now.

I hope there's a plan involving Gallows and Anderson, because it's pitiful seeing them wasted like this. The purple rope club should be used for the preshow, as it doesn't affect anything.

Cm Punk suprise return to win the Royal Rumble.

Yeah probably

That's not happening. He's under contract with UFC, and if he ever wrestles again it will be in the indies.

He's not in UFC idk what you're talking about.

#KurtAngle Pulled From Independent Show During #RoyalRumble Weekend Kurt Angle was set to be a part of the event, but according to 5 Star Wrestling he has been pulled. 5 Star Wrestling released a statement saying that they received a call from Kurt Angle’s management team which confirmed Kurt will not be doing commentary for the show this weekend.

Archived