HorrorWrestling SRPW

mllewallen

I have decided to throw some of my stuff on here and see what you all think.

Tags: HORRORWRESTLING, ETERNALVIGILANCE

ReaBnAi.png

Name: "The Ace" Michael Daniels

Game Debut: WWE '13

About: Natural talent without all the flash and flare. He is gritty with a little bit cocky. He has two tattoos of symbol. A dragon wrapped around a rose indicating what started his life, his family. A ward on his chest to keep evil out. He doesn't do a lot of high flying but can hop off the top if he needs too, but he makes sure he can make it count.

He started Eternal Vigilance, a group of wrestlers that were tired of the status quo. With his best friend since High School, Corey Williams and his girl Christine by his side, he plans to take over the industry tag division first, then... the rest of the wrestling world.

Finishers: The Ace Twist (Swinging Reverse STO), Ace Choke (Guillotine Choke 2)

L1M5Me9.png

Name: "The Beast" Corey Williams

Game Debut: WWE '13

About: Big, bad and not taking any crap from anyone, Corey spent his whole life fighting. Finding his desire for Tag Team domination changed his perspective on how to do things. With his partner, he knows that no matter what happens, Ace has his back.

Finishers: Beast Mode (Falling Powerbomb), Samoan Driver 1 (used to set up the Ace Choke in tag matches)

7GbHRQm.png

Name: Christine

Game Debut: WWE 2K17

About: Christine was a lost soul until she was save by a beat down from the Mean Girls. Her personality is obsessive over Ace since then. She does what she can to make him happy.

Finishers: Straight Jacket (PTO), Spear

Archived