Apollo Crews: UPLOADED!

SecondComing

Awesome! Just gotta unlock the three faces of sting then I'll finally have Apollo!

A tip to get more VC. Play career mode! Get 5 star matches and you'll get around 18,000 VC per match. You can get VC faster through Career Mode, and also be active in promos and win. Easy VC!

I'm starting my Career Mode back up sometime this week so that'll be perfect! Thanks for the tip!

Can import the attire, but can't import logos, which are the main designs etc. So won't work.. Unless I'm completely wrong?

Yeah, just found this out. Shame. :(

But I really like yours better than the in-game model actually.

*censored*sake. Day after uploaded can now get him as DLC this has mad potential, hope it doesn't fall along the way side.

Should alt this to the actual Apollo crews, and upload this attire, it's perfect!

Seriously, amazing. If it wasn't for nakamura wouldn't bother of gotton the DLC.

Really good work, regardless!

*censored*sake. Day after uploaded can now get him as DLC this has mad potential, hope it doesn't fall along the way side.

Should alt this to the actual Apollo crews, and upload this attire, it's perfect!

Seriously, amazing. If it wasn't for nakamura wouldn't bother of gotton the DLC.

Really good work, regardless!

Yup. Got the DLC too.

I'll be on the Alt Attire making for the DLC.

LMAO! That's basically how I felt. I never expected this shit to come so soon. Welp!

• 5 months later...

:lol: Hope you try your hand at others from NXT that haven't been made to flesh out the current guys. :)

Any names you wanna throw at me?

SaNiTY, Samson, Lorcan, Bollywood Boyz?

Ooh, Hawkins & Jinder too, not seen them done justice.

Second for Jinder and the Singh Brothers (Bollywood Boyz).

Archived