PinchLion x

Hey, guys, my Chyna CAW is available to download on XboxOne! Tags include "D-Generation_X," "TripleH," and "Chyna." My gamertag is "PinchLion x" Let me know what you think? Hope you like it!

She has four attires; two are in the "entrance slots." I figured that anyone who downloads her can copy over the two they like, or duplicate the CAW to have all four, two each, if that makes sense.
MqMkl7K.jpg
A couple of the logos in the 2nd and 4th attires have been removed to avoid her being banned for being too "revealing," but she is pretty much as you see here.
MyxxX3t.jpg
Battling demons
iA938Vm.png

Saw this on reddit and gotta say again it is great.Any chance you will tweak that chest texture? Or upload them separately so we could do it. just need to dicide which attires to keep. shame we can't get alts for caws! Genuinely the best Chyna caw to date.

Thanks! By "upload them separately," do you mean the four attires, or the logos specifically?

So, the chest logos in the 2nd and 4th attires, I've removed from her entirely, so that 2k won't ban her, which apparently has been happening. The chest logo on the first attire is still there because its part of the top logo, so can't really do without it. I would totally tweak the texture if I could send out an update to everyone who has downloaded it (does the game do that?). Otherwise I could see about sending you that logo!

As for the attires, you could always download her and then duplicate her, and then just delete two attires from each - i know that sounds like a pain. I don't know why caws can't have more than two attires.

I meant the textures, I've just made the attires into two different caws now. I think if the chest texture on that first attire matched in colour this caw would be perfect. If you do tweak it and don't mind sending that would be great. I don't think the game would update it but I'm sure people would download it. From the build to move set it's great. I've been having some cool matches with her.

Archived