• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay does have a second attire, but it's nothing too crazy, just a shirt for his entrance attire instead of the vest. I may update him soon with an old Briscoes attire, maybe like the old Confederate flag shorts. I'm not totally sure who's next. My list of guys I'd like to try to do right now is Chuck Taylor, Michael Elgin and MAYBE Mark Briscoe.

Jay does have a second attire, but it's nothing too crazy, just a shirt for his entrance attire instead of the vest. I may update him soon with an old Briscoes attire, maybe like the old Confederate flag shorts. I'm not totally sure who's next. My list of guys I'd like to try to do right now is Chuck Taylor, Michael Elgin and MAYBE Mark Briscoe.

I'd love to see Chuck. He'd go great in my universe.

dcPnWVS.png

oUJuvJ7.png

So this was fun. I realize not everything with the attire is 100% accurate at the moment, but I'm happy with where this is at right now. Those tights were a damn pain to get right, and I'm still unsure about them. His wrist gauntlets are going to be nearly impossible to get right. The kickpads are going to be fixed, I just haven't got that far yet. That hair was the best option for him as of right now, but knowing him, it's likely to change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

5TOGOxG.png

PdB9jFh.png

Fun Fact: I'm a huge fan of A: Deathmatch Wrestling, B: British Wrestling, and C: AFI. Put all of those things together, and you've got one of my favourite guys going right now: Jimmy Havoc. Credit goes to danielharrington and S2-79. The tights here were done with a mishmash of their logos, and the hair logos belong to S2-79. I did the rest, and am especially proud of where the face is at compared to other Havocs on PS4 right now.

O1gkMLl.png

Took the lipstick off of him. I've no clue why I put it on him in the first place.

2Ji4bKk.png

QzSx2lr.png

Credit to J-man89 for the kickpad logos. They took ages to get right, and I'm very happy with where Marty is compared to before.

I'll likely update most of my CAWs soon.

O1gkMLl.png

Took the lipstick off of him. I've no clue why I put it on him in the first place.

2Ji4bKk.png

QzSx2lr.png

Credit to J-man89 for the kickpad logos. They took ages to get right, and I'm very happy with where Marty is compared to before.

I'll likely update most of my CAWs soon.

Update looks great man, love the first attire, was gonna create that one myself eventually but you just saved me the trouble, can't wait to download.

Archived