Thanks guys. Callihan is a guy I used to make every year when nobody would get him right. He's been a favourite of mine for a long time, and I always feel like I need to try to do him justice. I wish old school CAWing tactics could work without the body oil ruining them, so I could get his hair right.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks better when I turn the body oil down to 0, but then he looks a bit off when you get him in-game.

Also, this project may be a bit delayed. When I open him the edit menu, all of the custom logos disappear, and I can't seem to be able to go in and edit him to fix that. So I may have to start from scratch (which may make it better or worse, who knows).

No, Hero's coming along fine, it's just that I got a bit too in to Callihan to finish him. I'll put him up within the next few days.

Alright, so I remade Callihan, and I honestly think the face is better this time around. There's a preview in the first post. While he looks very flat due to the body oil being at zero, I think it's worth it to have the hair look right.

Okay guys, change of plans. Expect two slots from this. One Callihan slot, and one Jeremiah Crane slot. For the latter, I'm going to use his Aztec Warfare attire, and the 2nd attire I have previewed. For the Callihan slot, I'll use the attire I have previewed, and a second singlet. What I'd like to know is if anyone has any preference for the 2nd attire on the Callihan slot. I'd like to stay away from anything red, just to give some colour variety. If anyone has anything, drop a picture or a link or something. If not, I'll figure something out.

I'm not able to get pics yet, but his PWG debut attire when he faced Steen would be cool. Where it says "Death Machine" on the side and has the claw marks and circle with the x through it. Or the green variant of it. Or the all black and white attire from his "final" PWG match against Adam Cole. I don't know if you wanted to keep it current though. I don't think he's worn any of those in a long time

Yeah, I know that gear. I did it (and the green one) when I made him in 2k14. I was trying to keep this fairly current, but I may do a pre-NXT slot to do those, because I love his older gear.

I was leaning towards maybe doing this for the 2nd attire.

w45l40A.jpg

Hero is online, and I added a preview of Callihan's 2nd attire to the first post. A few tweaks here and there, and Sami is ready to go up as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Callihan is up, and I've posted a preview of Kyle O'Reilly. Kyle never gets much love right away in these games, and I wanted to try to change that. Something about his face is throwing me off, and I don't know what. I could use a bit of help on this one if anyone has any input.

I bulked Kyle up a bit and put him online. Tags are Kyle_O'Reilly, ROH, STS.

Nice! What attires does he have? Blu/Green 87 and a ReDRagon attire?

Nvm. Just checked the first post

• 2 weeks later...

ddA8QiI.png

Here's what I've been working on tonight. Right now I'm pretty happy with the face, but it could still use some work.

At the moment, I'm borrowing the tattoos from another one I found online, but I'm working on doing my own, and if anyone wants to help a friend out, I could use some references (or if anyone is up for a collab and would do a few of them for me, I'd be cool with that as well).

Archived