CX9umMT.png

Chuck Taylor - Tags: Chuck_Taylor, PWG, STS

dcPnWVS.png

oUJuvJ7.png

D1eZ9Od.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all. It's been a while since I've done this, and these are my first attempts at anything on current gen (2K15, 16, or 17).

Is that Marty up? Because that's the best one I've seen on this game.

Marty Scurll

Hm9FoVO.pngrWmhSQd.png

d8d2M06.png1IpReRT.png

Chris Hero

IqpHbtQ.png

fz0ro32.png

ykpLQYz.png

VOOvAJi.pngbR0XAMR.png

Everything is WIP right now, and I'm very open to suggestions. I'm still pretty rusty at all of this.

I could have sworn I replied to this last night....

Basically the attires are perfect and so is the body morph!

On the face I'd bring the eyes and brows out a bit, make the cheeks a bit fatter and get rid of the 3d beard as it makes his face to sharp.

Hero has a round face from the front now but it's still sharp from the sides due to his brow and nose bridge depth.

Looks awesome! What's the second attire?

Scrull looks really good too, move eyebrows up just a little bit, and maybe lessen the depth a couple clicks. Maybe darken the eye bag just a little bit more.

Maybe give this attire a try? https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1535&bih=925&tbm=isch&q=thatcher+vs+scurll+pwg&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifnqac95HQAhXDxlQKHS2oAo4QvwUIGigA&dpr=1#imgrc=993oDCsDrCSZ9M%3A

I can get you lots of screen caps from that show

I'd say he's about done honestly!

HERO Refs:
http://www.wrestleview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/maxresdefault.jpg

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/best_Wrestlers_chris_hero.JPG

Oh I'm just giving you shit, take your time man!

Update looks really really good, I think the cheeks need to come down just a tad, and the eyes need to come down just a bit also. The tip of the nose is a little to wide also, just the bulby bit on the end haha.

There's a ponytail hair that sticks out really far, straight out the back of the head. That back bit is a little odd, but the hairline is absolutely spot on for Hero. Try that hair? Or maybe try to mimmick that hair line.

Spot on other then those little suggestions.

Scurll will go up once I have a solid idea on what I'd like to do for the 2nd attire. Right now I've got him the white gear he's been wearing, but I'm trying to look around to see if there's anything better.

From what I've seen I think he's only worn his black and white attires, maybe you could do his attire before he became the villain.

Watched both Riddle vs Hero matches last night, got me even more hyped for this CAW.

Really wish they would have given us one more body choice in CAW mode, or just gave us the ability to use in game bodies.
Kevin Owens body would be perfect for Hero!

Sorry guys, some personal stuff got in the way. Scurll is online, tags are in the first post. If I can brag for a sec, I think Scurll looks phenomenal in-game. There's also a new Hero update in the first post. I think I'm set on that hair for him. None of the longer hair options are doing it for me. I think I'm extremely close to an upload with him.

Sorry guys, some personal stuff got in the way. Scurll is online, tags are in the first post. If I can brag for a sec, I think Scurll looks phenomenal in-game. There's also a new Hero update in the first post. I think I'm set on that hair for him. None of the longer hair options are doing it for me. I think I'm extremely close to an upload with him.

Yeah I was right with my prediction, this is the best Marty on the market. I salute you.

Added a preview of that little something I mentioned before. I'm very uncertain about the hair right now, and could use some suggestions. Also don't be surprised if I do multiple slots for him. He has too much gear going on right now to choose from.

Archived