Kung Fu

Incredible work wow

I can't wait for RVD PLEASE HURRY LOL

The delay hasn't been my fault, I spent at least two/three days helping BhangraMan to convert my RVD CAW onto his PS4 which unfortunately stopped my progression, I hope to finish my second attire for RVD sometime today.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RVD RVD RVD RVD lol

Both attires for RVD now previewed, will hopefully upload sometime tomorrow.

Just curious, how do you help Bhangra converting from XboxOne to PS4? You share the texture, then you wrote down all the face morphing?

Btw, love the details on RVD. ;)

Just curious, how do you help Bhangra converting from XboxOne to PS4? You share the texture, then you wrote down all the face morphing?

Yes I gave him my custom made face and hair textures.

I then took lots of pics showing him everything from skin colour and wrinkles settings, to face region positioning and face structure numbers. I also showed where I placed the face and hair textures and also pics for things like hair and facial hair colouring.

I then made some gif images flashing back and forth showing any differences for his conversion to make sure that it's as close as possible to my original caw.

It was quite a lengthy process.

Yes I gave him my custom made face and hair textures.

I then took lots of pics showing him everything from skin colour and wrinkles settings, to face region positioning and face structure numbers. I also showed where I placed the face and hair textures and also pics for things like hair and facial hair colouring.

I then made some gif images flashing back and forth showing any differences for his conversion to make sure that it's as close as possible to my original caw.

It was quite a lengthy process.

Owh, okay. Interesting. Thank you for infos. ?

Both versions of CM Punk and Hogan have now been re uploaded with fixed face morphing's due to patch 1.04 changing them, I've also chosen better vs screen poses for both of them and tweaked Hogan's tan a little.

Did the patch screw up all caws? And did it just effect faces or anything else?

Both versions of CM Punk and Hogan have now been re uploaded with fixed face morphing's due to patch 1.04 changing them, I've also chosen better vs screen poses for both of them and tweaked Hogan's tan a little.

Yes the patch messed up all of my caws, it basically screwed up the face morphing's like the jaw and forehead settings so I had to redo those parts for all my caws again. No attires were effected thank god.

Yes the patch messed up all of my caws, it basically screwed up the face morphing's like the jaw and forehead settings so I had to redo those parts for all my caws again. No attires were effected thank god.

That sucks...you have them looking great now though! Redownloaded them

Really like the RVD, can't wait to download him when I get home from work! Any idea who may be next, if anyone?

I have a Kurt Angle caw which I've started working on but I can't upload anymore caws until I reach a silver level, I still need around 900 downloads to reach this level so I don't think I'll be getting there any time soon and may not be able to upload any further caws this year.

After Kurt Angle I was going to make HOT ROD.

Really like the RVD, can't wait to download him when I get home from work! Any idea who may be next, if anyone?

I have a Kurt Angle caw which I've started working on but I can't upload anymore caws until I reach a silver level, I still need around 900 downloads to reach this level so I don't think I'll be getting there any time soon and may not be able to upload any further caws this year.

Damm! You make such good caws and xbox is in need of a good hot rod. There isn't one that looks like him online. Thekris has one that's ok, but I'm sure you'd make a great one

Dang...well that's certainly depressing. :-(

That Angle is off the charts bro & forget Bman, we need talented caw makers on the Xbox One. Though if I had to critique Angle I'd say the contrast on the texture seems to be too bright but other than that it's Amazing. :D

This damn search on the CC is a mutha.. I've got all 3 hash tags for his RVD, right now, no where in sight... Finally got it

I want that, and that Angle.. Damn.

The searching makes it much harder to find all the good caws. I think most casual players would give up looking quickly

Archived