Ultimo Dragon (WCW)

WarGreymon77

I don't usually create any movesets, but I've always loved Ultimo Dragon's extensive arsenal, and I thought I'd try my hand at creating it. Several months from now, I might give Rey Mysterio Jr. and La Parka a try.

I had no idea how big create-a-moveset is nowadays. I mean it took me several hours to make this. That's why I'm not making a habit of this.

One more thing for anybody who decides to download it: Please forgive the ugly CAW! LOL!! I didn't know that would get shown when I uploaded the moveset! I'm planning to eventually download a more legit Ultimo Dragon, not this dollar store knockoff I made myself.

4UxkBDK.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are not the taunts that I gave him. :facepalm:

Anyway, the tags should be Ultimo_Dragon, WCW, WarGreymon77

Instead of Rapid Kicks to Chest 1 being on there twice you could give him Rolling Savate 3 which he did all the time.. Snapmare & Soccerball Kick should definitely be in this list as well.. He didn't do the Standing Shiranui in WCW.. there's a few other things i would change..

• 3 months later...

Thanks for taking the time to make a dragon set. I'm a big fan of his too, I was working on a set from he's wwe run a bit ago.

I did go through some of his matches in WCW, He didn't use Standing Shiranui but that is his finisher after the wcw run and his main finisher in wwe and japan.

Here are some suggestions for updates. =)

thanks to the future starts pack, running sitout powerbomb is now in the game. Hurricanrana 7 can be a replacement for his dragonstiener which was one of his many finishers along with dragon sleeper 1 and 3 in his wcw run.

Cancún Tornado was what he called his corkscrew moonsault which is in the game, diving corkscrew moonsault there's also a variation of the cancun tornado he does that is called diving rolling senton in the game.

Snapmare & Soccerball kick was a common move so was Rolling Savate 3.

DLC Powerbomb 8 (Snap powerbomb he used a lot then lifted up into a stungun) and DLC Brainbuster 5 (sheer drop brainbuster he also used in Japan) we're also common moves in WCW. Tombstone Piledriver 4 is very close to the one he used.

If you don't mind the dab animation, DLC Handstand Headsissors is another commong move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_bMkwqmKM

Archived