Foldys wrestler caw's. ANTHONY HENRY added

Foldy619©

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Feel you don't get enough replies probably people like me looking and thinking it's great but no replies. But seriously great job keep it up don't know much about Pete Dunne but I downloaded your Bea who I only found out about because of your caw and will be picking up Nixon for the same reason. Joey Ryan looks great to just not his biggest fan maybe if their was more slots, going to check out Pete Dunne now. ?

Feel you don't get enough replies probably people like me looking and thinking it's great but no replies. But seriously great job keep it up don't know much about Pete Dunne but I downloaded your Bea who I only found out about because of your caw and will be picking up Nixon for the same reason. Joey Ryan looks great to just not his biggest fan maybe if their was more slots, going to check out Pete Dunne now. ?

Thank you for that, always nice to hear appreciation! Glad u like. ??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

To be honest mate, my creative mind has slowed since my original account was banned and even though I argued my case, proved a fatal flaw in there banning system, they still refused to allow my account, and even now they seem to have something against me lol, I've asked the simple question of "will my account ban carry over to wwe 2k18?" 2k support on Twitter said, sure we can help, just open a ticket! Lol. Did that and got the classic answer of "we can't share that information at this time" ?

Archived