Foldys wrestler caw's. ANTHONY HENRY added

Foldy619©

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Still not seeing it. I think you're miscalculating the size of his head, his height and the hair. I'd love to give some detailed feedback but I have no computer to use for the time being.

I'd love to say I disagree, but even with a better face texture than I had for 2k16, this isn't anywhere near as good! :(

I know who they are! I follow them on Facebook & Twitter! I've seen a little bit of their work! Katie Forbes is now dating ROB VAN DAM & Bea is DATING THE NEW ROH TV CHAMPION WILL OSPERAY! Bea actually had a tryout in WWE a couple of weeks ago but I don't think WWE is interest in her yet!

Not sure if anyone will know these 2, Katie forbes aka badazz barbie, and Bea Priestley.

1479508169117_zpsghehdxou.png

1479508173485_zpssn5poeqf.png

Just learned it today Diggitydave! I was shocked to say the least!

I know who they are! I follow them on Facebook & Twitter! I've seen a little bit of their work! Katie Forbes is now dating ROB VAN DAM & Bea is DATING THE NEW ROH TV CHAMPION WILL OSPERAY! Bea actually had a tryout in WWE a couple of weeks ago but I don't think WWE is interest in her yet!

Not sure if anyone will know these 2, Katie forbes aka badazz barbie, and Bea Priestley.

1479508169117_zpsghehdxou.png

1479508173485_zpssn5poeqf.png

YOU MEAN FORMER ROH TV CHAMPION WILL OSPREAY. SHORTEST REIGN IN HISTORY. NEW CHAMP.....THE VILLAIN MARTY SCURLL.

Archived