Anthony and Austin Elden - The "Brothers Grimm"

AnticsOfAnthony

Name: Anthony Elden
Height: 6'2
Weight: 267 lbs

Heel/Face: Face
Gimmick: Eldest son of a broken home, forced to grow up way too quick, Anthony always tried to keep his younger brother out of trouble, but trouble always found a way of finding them. Their family always moving from place to place, it was hard for Anthony and Austin to make friends, but they had no short supply of enemies.

Whenever they would witness someone being taken advantage of, bullied, or downright assaulted, they would step in - and it never ended well for whoever they were facing. This earned them the nickname Brothers Grimm, not just because of their tragic stories, but for the state that they leave their enemies in.

Their only escape was wrestling and video games, on the rare occasion that they could enjoy it. That is what prompted both Anthony and his brother to join NXT, eventually working their way into the main roster.

Anthony prefers to use strategy, rather than the berserker barrage his younger brother jumps straight into. He prefers using powerful strikes and grappling his opponents, either making use of several different powerful slams, or adapting a slightly more technical form of wrestling, depending on the situation.
Signature Moves: The Prologue | Penalty Kick
Finishing Moves: Grimm Reminder | Terminating Spike (REAL Burning Hammer) ; Story's End | Dragon Sleeper Submission
Current Age: 29

AnthonyElden.png

Name: Austin Elden
Height: 6'1
Weight: 271 lbs

Heel/Face: Face
Gimmick: Younger of two brothers. Austin was always the reckless one, preferring action, rather than plans or talking. This got him into a lot of trouble in his youth, typically dragging his older brother Anthony into it, regardless of if he wanted to or not.

Growing up moving from one bad neighborhood to the next, Austin and Anthony would often find themselves jumping into situations that had nothing to do with them - all in the name of defending those who are otherwise unable to do so on their own.

As their reputation grew, Anthony suggested that they make use of their talents in the ring - both being big fans of wrestling. Between that and video games, it was the only solace they could sometimes find in life. They signed on with NXT, rapidly rising their way to the main roster not long after.

Austin prefers to rush his opponents, striking as furiously and quickly as possible. He's also more than capable of enduring the same levels of pain that he dishes out. Most of his moves involve striking his opponent with punches, kicks, knees, and more punches. On the off chance that he does grapple an opponent, it's to slam them to the ground.
Signature Moves: Foreshadowing | WMD
Finishing Moves: Untimely Departure | Rock Bottom ; The Last Word | Achilles Ankle Lock
Current Age: 26

AustinElden.png

Not bad, sort of reminds me of Billy and Jimmy Lee

That's exactly what their alternate attire is inspired by!

They are like APA in terms of kicking ass and overall style, but have moments where they are more lighthearted and even "fun".

That's what prompted them to wear their Double Dragon attire against the New Day, after finding out that they too love video games.

• 1 month later...

Revised Austin's look a little, and decided to give them both a more intimidating entrance attire! Check it out!

Anthony Elden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-oSu5fdpI

Austin Elden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQcAbuTOCc

Tag Team Entrance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4lbbQNSP4E

not bad i would recommend face textures as they look a little default facially

Thanks! Funny enough, they are both using textures, but I should probably look into getting better ones, as I can kinda see what you mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Day revive Halloween Havoc, only to face of against The Brothers Grimm, who has a shot at becoming the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

It's Street Fighter VS Double Dragon as Birdie Woods, Kofi Masters, and Big E. Honda face off against Anthony and Austin Elden dressed up as the Lee Brothers!

• 1 month later...

Like a Phoenix, rising from the ashes, I've had time to update the look and moveset of the Brothers Grimm! Check out these awesome little Showcase videos from some cool spots, demonstration of fighting styles, and overall idea of what you can expect of these two CAWs!

Anthony Elden:

Austin Elden:

Oh! Also, for anyone interested, I created a Brothers Grimm "Showcase"! It's currently two episodes in, and counting!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUbCjYpfva86rMscMMX5LDgQumWCI5YIh

they are in BPW now just so you know

AnticsOfAnthony

Awesome! I have 3 mp3 files, for each of their own intro songs, and one for when they work as a tag team, if you want them. Just send me a private message with what e-mail you'd like me to send it to, and I got you covered.

Also, if you have any questions or need help getting things setup with your promotion, let me know. Love helping others with creative projects like these!

Also, please let me know when you get your YouTube setup, as I would be happy to promote it and spread the word to others!

well my PSN name is BROKEBOTTLE on ps4 i dont mind help with the promotion at all its nearing the showcase stage now. Im think probably monday i will have the first half of the showcase and then the second half later that day or tuesday. I would really love the help to promote and spread the word about BPW.

they are in BPW now just so you know

AnticsOfAnthony

Awesome! I have 3 mp3 files, for each of their own intro songs, and one for when they work as a tag team, if you want them. Just send me a private message with what e-mail you'd like me to send it to, and I got you covered.

Also, if you have any questions or need help getting things setup with your promotion, let me know. Love helping others with creative projects like these!

Also, please let me know when you get your YouTube setup, as I would be happy to promote it and spread the word to others!

I plan on doing the first half of the showcase today what info do you need to help? And thank you for your help

Archived