• Members
  • 4,821 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

Ric Flair

Tags: RIC_FLAIR, Horsemen, WarGreymon77
2 sets with 2 attires each.  They should be self-explanatory.  I was going to do the light blue NWA and dark blue WCW, but I just couldn't get the colors right, so no blue.

Red / Green
l1HUEGA.jpg

WHOOOOOOOO!

I need to add this one to my game after work this afternoon. Once again, good stuff!!

#22 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:21 AM

I'll change the name later if I have to, but for now, WCW is what I'm doing.  I'll be doing several DDP attires, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, and some others.  Attires are uploaded onto CC by the name in bold.

Arn Anderson

Nitro Era
Tags: ARN_ANDERSON, WCW, WarGreymon77
282VJy2.jpg
The one on the right is a manager attire.  It should be in attire slot 2.

Diamond Dallas Page

1998 Blue Pants
Tags: DDP, WCW, WarGreymon77

I didn't take a screenshot of his ring attire, but he doesn't wrestle in the shirt, lol.  I think I had a toy of this one when I was a kid.
lmmnQkk.jpg

DDP 1997

Tags: DIAMOND_DALLAS_PAGE, WCW, WarGreymon77

ryW4lkt.jpg

Two attires, as seen here.

Larry Zbyszko

Starrcade 1997 (with bonus "manager" attire)
Tags: LARRY_ZBYSZKO, WCW, WarGreymon77
I dyed his hair more brown.  The Enforcers Larry in the game had more reddish brown hair, so I made this more "brown brown".
VW9rwYI.jpg

Ric Flair
Tags: RIC_FLAIR, Horsemen, WarGreymon77
2 sets with 2 attires each.  They should be self-explanatory.  I was going to do the light blue NWA and dark blue WCW, but I just couldn't get the colors right, so no blue.

Red / Green
l1HUEGA.jpg

Purple / Yellow
VLCAfU5.jpg

Hey, War. Would you do me a favor? Test the second alternate attire on Ric Flair. In my game, that custom version will not taunt. It's like the d-pa doesn't even work or something. If so, we'll need to report it so it can be fixed.

I found out the problem!  I had to split all four into separate attires and re-upload.  For some reason, when you double up like that, attire 4 can't taunt unless you split the attires into entirely different CAW slots.

Also, the patch DID mess up my CAWs, except apparently 1997 DDP and Madusa??  So!  I fixed them all and re-upped all of my attires and CAWs except DDP 1997!  Let me know if it bugs out.  I took the opportunity to correct the logo placement on the back of Madusa's jacket and gave her a victory.

Arn Anderson's manager attire has darker blue jeans and black shoes.  I deleted DDP 1998's tights, so his pants should be a little bit less baggy.

Arn's Horsemen shirt logo kept disappearing, but it SHOULD finally be fixed now.  Damn this game.

Edited by WarGreymon77, 28 October 2016 - 10:44 PM.

#23 SoonerSpirit80

SoonerSpirit80
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

Can anyone make Chris Benoits 4 horseman shirt atire?

#24 cortez72

cortez72

Jobber

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:26 AM

These alt attires a amazing bro, and considering I am making a WCW Universe, these are much appreciated.

However, question: When I download these, they come up as completely different custom superstars. Which isn't a problem, except the commentators no longer use the comments recorded for each of these superstars. If I try to copy these over as alt. attires, the logo's don't copy.

I am doing something wrong?

#25 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:47 AM

These alt attires a amazing bro, and considering I am making a WCW Universe, these are much appreciated.

However, question: When I download these, they come up as completely different custom superstars. Which isn't a problem, except the commentators no longer use the comments recorded for each of these superstars. If I try to copy these over as alt. attires, the logo's don't copy.

I am doing something wrong?

All you have to do is click edit superstar, click, Personal Information.  You should see "Set as Alternate Attire".  Set it to yes and save.

See, when I upload attires to community creations, they have to be set to no.  Then somebody downloads them and sets it back to yes.  I don't understand 2K's logic in this.

#26 cortez72

cortez72

Jobber

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:55 AM

You're right, that's a mess. However, thank you, that is awesome news. I'll be setting all these up now. All I need is the Wolfpack music I expect to come with Wolfpack Sting, and long haired Paul White (both from the Hall of Fame DLC), and I'm good to go!

#27 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

I hear you.  I'm waiting on that myself.  The Giant should be really easy to make, when that DLC comes out.

#28 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

DDP 1996 uploaded

Status report: I was trying to work on Macho Man attires, but...

1. I want to do a jacket & hat attire, not a shirt & bandana attire
2. The jacket & boot problem introduced in patch 1.03 is very annoying and discouraging.  Not sure if I should wait for another patch or not.
3. I'm not sure I have enough reference pics from WWE Network to select an attire I want to do.
4. If a texture has to be made, I can't do it.  I paste logos.

Change of plans regarding arenas.  My next 5 on my main account should finish up 1997 WCW except for Halloween Havoc.  I figured Starrcade would be more important because there are already several Havocs in the game.  Road Wild is good*, Clash of the Champions and Fall Brawl are great, Starrcade and World War 3 are perfect.  As for my alt account... Still lagging behind in bronze.  My gamble to replace Halloween Havoc 1990 with Souled Out 1998 seems to have backfired on me.

* Just don't change the time of day.  It changes the colors drastically.  The ground turns from desert red/sandy yellow into gray.

Edited by WarGreymon77, 14 November 2016 - 09:15 AM.

#29 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:05 PM

I know it looks lazy, but I had to do the Wolfpac attire for Lex Luger.  Why?  Because the Macho Man attires aren't getting done until 2K fixes that attire problem.  And I tried to upload a Bobby Heenan attire, but the game wouldn't let me do it.  So, Luger it is.

#30 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

Bobby Heenan
Great American Bash '96

Tags: BOBBY_HEENAN, WCW, WarGreymon77
"Coach Heenan" from The Great American Bash 1996.  It's not much, but I did my best.
uvyMzNJ.jpg

Oddly enough, I cannot find the reference pics that I used. In fact, the Great American Bash 1996 folder in my WWE Network folder is empty. I made the attire a while back. So anyway, I remember playing WCW/nWo Thunder as a kid and wondering where they got footage of Bobby Heenan making an entrance. Turns out, it was at this very PPV. The Brain was officially retired as a manager. But he instisted he was a "coach" for Ric Flair's team against the football players Mongo McMichael and Kevin Greene. They got the Macho Man as their "coach", but the Horsemen's numbers were too much.

#31 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:57 AM

Not a lot of demand for this, I'm sure.  But since I didn't see any other clean shaven Stunning Steves on CC...

Clean Shaven
Tags: WCW, STUNNING_STEVE_AUSTIN, WarGreymon77
As best of a shave as I could give him, anyway.  Clash of the Champions XXV WWE 2K16 Hollywood Blonds attire.

If you don't like the way it turned out, though, you're welcome to reset the dye and try it yourself.
7QxOzHD.jpg

#32 MVallence90

MVallence90

Opener

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Gamertag: VLine90
  • Twitter: MValllence90

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

Fantastic work here mate, grabbed DDP this morning. Have you tried multiple attire in one Flair slot since the patch. I always try and get alt attires with 2. Shame the bloody import function is such a fail for alt attires, a good idea really poorly executed

#33 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

To tell the truth, I've been playing less and less.  I think I remember reading some patch notes about the Flair attires, though

#34 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:47 AM

Surprise!  I had been planning this for a while, but with the lack of slots, I put it off.

I admit the Sting '91 hair isn't great for Sting '96, but I still say it looks better than trying to turn ponytail or short hair Big Show into The Giant.  And his hair looks really dark in these screenshots, but it's not.

Sting '91
Sting '96
Tags: WCW, STING, WarGreymon77
The first attire (white & red) is based on the jacket from April 15, 1996 Monday Nitro + ring attire from September 16, 1996. You'll see why I opted for the red tights when the Hall of Fame DLC comes out, I think.  The second attire is based on Bash at the Beach '96 + a jacket he used shortly before the PPV.  I did this one because I wanted one with the multicolored scorpion and STINGER down the side.

Now, unfortunately, there's going to be some visible blond pieces in his hair.  The dye system is imperfect.
YnbX4Gw.jpg
JCSu01t.jpg

#35 cortez72

cortez72

Jobber

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:54 AM

That's awesome bro! The 96 attire is great.

#36 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:54 AM

Big Show '99
The Giant

Technically I'm putting this in the attire thread just because it's an edit of an in-game character.  But for all intents and purposes, you can consider this a CAW.  He's got an entrance, a moveset, a victory, custom stats and abilities, and a dye job.  I did everything in my power to shrink that goatee, but ehh... I'm human.
5tl2xNM.jpg

Compared to The Giant, Big Show's face looks bloated.  Oh well.  The top of the goatee is pretty much untouchable.  I guess I could've tried a lighter color.  *shrug*

Oh, there were quite a few Giants uploaded to CC already.  But to their credit, they actually had some effort put into them, so I apologize for what I said about "people are just going to slap a singlet on him".  I remembered Paul Wight from WWE 13 or 2K16.

Shout out to one I saw by RaZabaCk_1987.  Good stuff!

#37 KenshiroUK

KenshiroUK

Opener

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:42 PM

I was thinking of doing my own Giant CAW with the newly acquired 2k16 textures.

#38 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

It's the pic you see everywhere when somebody says the words "Surfer Sting".
Sting '91
Orange/Blue
PS4 Tags: WCW, Sting, WarGreymon77
d6D5WY2.jpg

Bret Hart '98
WCW Brown Hair

PS4 Tags: WCW, BRET_HART, WarGreymon77
This doesn't show up very well on my computer monitor or even on community creations, but you'll definitely notice the difference in the game.  It's subtle, but in my opinion, Bret looks so much better when you replace his jet black hair with brown.
lbb7u13.jpg

#39 Radical Dickhead

Radical Dickhead

Opener

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

Love that DDP bro ! 

I actually downloaded the attire because I had this thought process when i saw him enter the hall of fame.

- I shud get his proper classic attires

-wait that Kanyon CAW on CC is one of the best out there . 

Edited by Radical Dickhead, 10 March 2017 - 10:56 AM.

#40 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:58 PM

I can't create Sherri Martel at the moment.  I might have an idea on that.  Later.

For now though, I created a couple of simple Harlem Heat attires for Jacqueline from 1997.  The red attire is really just so she'll have something to match my Harlem Heat CAWs.

SxWzEG2.jpg

Also, a preview of my Lord Steven Regal CAW, which I'll probably have to save for a future game.  Attire 1 (right) = 2K16; Attire 2 (left) = trunks circa 1997.  I tried creating a couple of other guys with this technique, but with mixed results.  Piper looks meh (his model wasn't that great anyway).  Jericho looks too old.  The Giant doesn't look much like Big Show at all.

I'd like to point out that in 2K16, Regal's skin color was kind of a sickly yellow, so I had to alter the hue in a paint program.

ldz1Omt.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WCW, WarGreymon77, DDP, Arn Anderson, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, Sting