WarGreymon's WCW Attires - 8/17/2017 - Jackie Harlem Heat pg. 2

WarGreymon77

I'll change the name later if I have to, but for now, WCW is what I'm doing. I'll be doing several DDP attires, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, and some others. Attires are uploaded onto CC by the name in bold.

Arn Anderson
Nitro Era
Tags: ARN_ANDERSON, Horsemen, WarGreymon77
ot4VrFH.jpg
The one on the right is a manager attire. It should be in attire slot 2.

Diamond Dallas Page

1998 Blue Pants
Tags: DDP, WCW, WarGreymon77

I think I had a toy of this one when I was a kid.
UqJgU3B.jpg

DDP 1997

Tags: DIAMOND_DALLAS_PAGE, WCW, WarGreymon77

ryW4lkt.jpg

Two attires, as seen here.

DDP 1996
Tags: DIAMOND_DALLAS_PAGE, DDP, WarGreymon77
NsOmLof.jpg
I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Reminds me too much of 1997. Maybe I should've gone with pink or green instead of blue, but this is his attire on WCW Nitro (PSX) so I went with it.

Larry Zbyszko

Starrcade 1997 (with bonus "manager" attire)
Tags: LARRY_ZBYSZKO, WCW, WarGreymon77
I dyed his hair more brown. The Enforcers Larry in the game had more reddish brown hair, so I made this more "brown brown".
VW9rwYI.jpg

Ric Flair
Tags: RIC_FLAIR, Horsemen, WarGreymon77, WCW
4 separate attires. They should be self-explanatory. I was going to do the light blue NWA and dark blue WCW, but I just couldn't get the colors right, so no blue.

Red ; Green
l1HUEGA.jpg

Purple ; Yellow
VLCAfU5.jpg

Mr. Perfect
Four Horsemen
Tags: MR._PERFECT, Horsemen, WarGreymon77
I also put tags in the description: Curt,Hennig,WCW,WLF,CAWs.ws,Four

Shirt is entrance-only.

nKOfJhP.jpg

Lex Luger
Wolfpac
I couldn't do the ponytail, for obvious reasons. I probably should have done the red wolf shirt too, but this was admittedly low effort.
uu0bHFi.jpg

I'll change the name later if I have to, but for now, WCW is what I'm doing. I'll be doing several DDP attires, Larry Zbyszko, Ric Flair, and some others. Attires are uploaded onto CC by the name in bold.

Arn Anderson

Nitro Era

Tags: ARN_ANDERSON, WCW, WarGreymon77

282VJy2.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page

1998 Blue Pants

I didn't take a screenshot of his ring attire, but he doesn't wrestle in the shirt, lol. I think I had a toy of this one when I was a kid.

lmmnQkk.jpg

DDP 1997

ryW4lkt.jpg

Larry Zbyszko

I dyed his hair more brown. The Enforcers Larry in the game had more reddish brown hair, so I made this more "brown brown".

VW9rwYI.jpg

Ric Flair

Tags: RIC_FLAIR, Horsemen, WarGreymon77

2 sets with 2 attires each. They should be self-explanatory. I was going to do the light blue NWA and dark blue WCW, but I just couldn't get the colors right, so no blue.

Red / Green

l1HUEGA.jpg

Purple / Yellow

VLCAfU5.jpg

Hey, War. Would you do me a favor? Test the second alternate attire on Ric Flair. In my game, that custom version will not taunt. It's like the d-pa doesn't even work or something. If so, we'll need to report it so it can be fixed.

Ric Flair

2 sets with 2 attires each. They should be self-explanatory. I was going to do the light blue NWA and dark blue WCW, but I just couldn't get the colors right, so no blue.

Red / Green

l1HUEGA.jpg

WHOOOOOOOO!

I need to add this one to my game after work this afternoon. Once again, good stuff!!

Arn Anderson

Nitro Era

Tags: ARN_ANDERSON, WCW, WarGreymon77

282VJy2.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page

1998 Blue Pants

I didn't take a screenshot of his ring attire, but he doesn't wrestle in the shirt, lol. I think I had a toy of this one when I was a kid.

lmmnQkk.jpg

DDP 1997

ryW4lkt.jpg

Larry Zbyszko

VW9rwYI.jpg

Ric Flair

Red / Green

l1HUEGA.jpg

Purple / Yellow

VLCAfU5.jpg

Hey, War. Would you do me a favor? Test the second alternate attire on Ric Flair. In my game, that custom version will not taunt. It's like the d-pa doesn't even work or something. If so, we'll need to report it so it can be fixed.

I found out the problem! I had to split all four into separate attires and re-upload. For some reason, when you double up like that, attire 4 can't taunt unless you split the attires into entirely different CAW slots.

Also, the patch DID mess up my CAWs, except apparently 1997 DDP and Madusa?? So! I fixed them all and re-upped all of my attires and CAWs except DDP 1997! Let me know if it bugs out. I took the opportunity to correct the logo placement on the back of Madusa's jacket and gave her a victory.

Arn Anderson's manager attire has darker blue jeans and black shoes. I deleted DDP 1998's tights, so his pants should be a little bit less baggy.

Arn's Horsemen shirt logo kept disappearing, but it SHOULD finally be fixed now. Damn this game.

• 2 weeks later...

These alt attires a amazing bro, and considering I am making a WCW Universe, these are much appreciated.

However, question: When I download these, they come up as completely different custom superstars. Which isn't a problem, except the commentators no longer use the comments recorded for each of these superstars. If I try to copy these over as alt. attires, the logo's don't copy.

I am doing something wrong?

These alt attires a amazing bro, and considering I am making a WCW Universe, these are much appreciated.

However, question: When I download these, they come up as completely different custom superstars. Which isn't a problem, except the commentators no longer use the comments recorded for each of these superstars. If I try to copy these over as alt. attires, the logo's don't copy.

I am doing something wrong?

All you have to do is click edit superstar, click, Personal Information. You should see "Set as Alternate Attire". Set it to yes and save.

See, when I upload attires to community creations, they have to be set to no. Then somebody downloads them and sets it back to yes. I don't understand 2K's logic in this.

Archived