10 of 10 online image slots used cant delete

Kingjaviaire

Has anyone else encountered trying to delete uploaded images from the 2k server and wasn't able to delete them?

i got the error message: 10 of 10 slots used, but i'am unable to free up any space

i've attempted

. From a cell phone

. From Cpu

. Used new token codes

Some one help!!!!!!!

I'm not much help but I have the same problem here too.

Used different browsers and different codes.

While at the bottom of the site it does say "image successfully deleted" it doesn't delete and I'm stuck at 10/10.

When you upload Images from the upload site, you Need to download them in your game to free up the Slots.

There you have the possibility then to go to your local Images of your console, use the triangle button to open the deletion Manager, select the logos you wanna delete and confirm.

Hope this helps.

This wasn't a problem with the logos on the console but logos on the upload site. Logos that had already been downloaded from the site to the console and in some cases even deleted from the console we're being stuck on the upload site with no way to delete them thus filling up the 10 logo upload limit and making it impossible to upload any new logos.

But as I said last time I checked it had been fixed.

When you upload Images from the upload site, you Need to download them in your game to free up the Slots.

There you have the possibility then to go to your local Images of your console, use the triangle button to open the deletion Manager, select the logos you wanna delete and confirm.

Hope this helps.

The problem being experienced here is that there's a disconnect there. Deleting them from incoming in the game is not deleting them from the site, and you cannot delete them from the site.

Archived