Smackdown vs Raw 2007 Leaked

.::Y2J::.

[u]IGN[/u]
[quote]We have recieved several reports today that the upcoming THQ WWE Wrestling game WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 was leaked earlier today on several file sharing programs. The pirated version of the game appears to be the PAL release of the Xbox 360 version. You may remember 2 years ago when Halo 2 was nearing release that the PAL version of the game was also leaked several weeks before the launch. The culprit of the release was eventually tracked back to the processing plant where the disk was printed.

The pirated version will only work on modified consoles and with the recent update of a Xbox 360 firmware update, Microsoft has shown a commitment on stomping out illegal pirated games being played on their consoles. Piracy was a huge problem for the original Xbox which was basically made from off the shelf PC parts. The Xbox was extremely mod friendly and that was one of the key issues Microsoft felt they had to address with the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 has software firmware which basically makes the modded console inoperable. Which you basically have a 300$ paperweight. However shortly after the release of the firmware, modders quickly had a working work around the firmware update.[/quote]
:censored: Idiots

Edit by Tom Rice: Due to big confusion about this post - I'll point out this does not mean that the PS2 version of the game is cancelled. Don't know where everyone got that idea from. Unless they say otherwise - the game will still be released on PS2, Xbox360 and PSP as normal. This is not about the release of the game, it is about people who have leaked the game for modded Xbox360's. So not to worry :)

[quote name='CMP92' post='847684' date='Nov 5 2006, 12:20 PM']I dont get why they cant just buy the game? Hacking software must be more than a XBOX360 game?[/quote]

no it doesnt cost more. figuring out what to do yea it might. i heard a month after x360 was out that it was already hacked.

you should respect people who share game for ya

it's a way to show some humanity and also to make company angry dude
do you think that every guy can buy game like you?

-for people who have cash if he like the game so much go buy the game
-for people who don't have money download it

what else?
[color="#FFFFFF"]
me? i will buy it[/color]

no, i have seen the 360 version on warez and torrents site, but the ps2 version isnt.

It doesnt cost more then a game to leaked the game,as usually it is someone who works for the company who steals a copy and uploads to net (he gets paid for uploading)

and you dont need a XBOX360 Emulator costing £70 (wtf this on with)
you can get the 360 Bios Flashed, so it reads backups.
hope that clears everything up, lol

I'm buying it for 360 but i'm getting a "pirate" copy off my mate for the ps2 aswell (as it is not on net yet thats why i said no version for ps2 though :()

[quote name='matallica28' post='848997' date='Nov 5 2006, 03:20 PM']no, i have seen the 360 version on warez and torrents site, but the ps2 version isnt.

It doesnt cost more then a game to leaked the game,as usually it is someone who works for the company who steals a copy and uploads to net (he gets paid for uploading)

and you dont need a XBOX360 Emulator costing £70 (wtf this on with)
you can get the 360 Bios Flashed, so it reads backups.[/quote]
yeah then the dude that steals the copy gets put in prison for 5 years and so will the dude that set ip the heist

how can you waste your time by thinking if the ps2 or xobx360 game will be release or not..
damn.. >:(
Do you really think that they will not release the ps2 game???
think about it carefully!!

how it cost to developp a game? how it cost to make adds for a company?
man they cash for it!!! how it cost? do you know that?

and now they are going say "we will not release the ps2 game! because [...] too much hackers.. " :lol:

they will release the ps2 or xbox360 for sure!! :nono:

maybe they will change the release date.. but it would be a stupid act for them to do that because customer have alreayde make reservation for the game, they have waited!!! :crap:
No company will never be able to stop people from hacking and seeding games.. :carlito:

are you people this f'ing brain dead or is it just you need everything explained to you

he means that the xbox version is available for download but the ps2 one has not been leaked yet

the game is coming out. nowhere did anyone say the game was cancelled. he was merely upset at the fact the ps2 torrent was not released

as am i . i mean, why rip only the 360 version and not ps2 since MORE people own a ps2 mod then an xbox mod. i could have been pkaying this already

and it is waaaay cheaper to buy the stuff to burn games. i have over 40 games that cost me a total of 30 dollars to acquire and burn

now please release a ps2 torrent!!!

[quote name='kairy' post='849477' date='Nov 5 2006, 10:39 PM']how can you waste your time by thinking if the ps2 or xobx360 game will be release or not..
damn.. >:(
Do you really think that they will not release the ps2 game???
think about it carefully!!

how it cost to developp a game? how it cost to make adds for a company?
man they cash for it!!! how it cost? do you know that?

and now they are going say "we will not release the ps2 game! because [...] too much hackers.. " :lol:

they will release the ps2 or xbox360 for sure!! :nono:

maybe they will change the release date.. but it would be a stupid act for them to do that because customer have alreayde make reservation for the game, they have waited!!! :crap:
No company will never be able to stop people from hacking and seeding games.. :carlito:[/quote]

if anything they would move release date forward....

[quote name='Edge(R)' post='850667' date='Nov 6 2006, 04:56 AM'][font="impact"][u]This post has been rated[/font][/u] [b]R[/b]

Uhg Hackers, at least microsoft did something about it.[/quote]

no u miss understood... they did something before 360 was released in an attempt to stop this... however "hackers" do what they do best and hacked microsoft's good work and modified the firmware... its all very complicated and i dont understand it but both sony and microsoft claimed PSP and 360 would be "unhackable" however hackers saw this as a challenge and both companies have egg on their face as both are hackable...

Archived