WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully it's not his actual last match. I'm hoping he gets a couple before he goes. Either way it was soooo good to see that. I was marking out like a 9 year old. I seen one kid on social media say something that really shows something about Goldberg. Kid was probably 16 years old. He said he never seen him live or understood the hype until he came to the ring. He said there was this aura around the guy and that once he seen that and heard the crowd, it clicked.

A bit wordy but I'm like, that right there is awesome. I hope something like that can happen more often to younger fans. Then they would truly understand what WCW fans felt like. What Attitude Era fans felt nearly every week. Goldberg is one of the biggest stars of all time whether people love him or hate him. Truly thrilled he's back no matter how short lived. I don't care what anyone says. Goldberg is da man.

Bo Dallas has been my favorite part of RAW since his repackaging. Honestly, would love to see him form a team with Braun at some point.

Bayley gets a 4 minute match and loses to Dana? That's lame.

Hopefully Sami and Braun have a good feud and both can excel.

Rusev's Mutton Chops are life.

"The Rusevs" Segment was hilarious and Roman was actually pretty good on the mic. I hope theres some sort of Lana/Rusev Miz/Maryse segment at Survivor Series.

Anderson and Gallows need to be taken off TV for a month and brought back as legitimate threats.

I like TJP but he always sounds like he's reading off a TelePrompTer. TBK is amazing though. Love the Cruiserweight Division.

I don't like Goldberg. I don't like how he publicly bashed the WWE on multiple occasions. I get that's he's back for his kid to see him and stuff but idk. If they were gonna bring him back they should've put him in a meaningful match and not some shitty rematch with Lesnar.

BUT, I respect that he's back for the kids. I respect that. He may grow on me in the next few appearances. We'll see.

#GoldbergIsForTheChildren

Swear WWE never had Goldberg's pyro right outside from that one match against The Rock at Backlash. That was the only time they got it right. Outside from that GOOOOLLLDDBEEEEEEERRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO HYPED MAN

Also, Corey wins points for his comment about No Way Jose's less threatening cousin, Perhaps Not Jorge.

Archived