A break from tradition.... 30th Oct - Eric Young, Mike Bennett

KRadiation

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you do your textures? I'm curious. Want to be able to get better than I am

No real tricks.

I use a screenshot of the test faces that we're on 2k16 (and this game) that I got last year. Then I overlap my face image into that lining up the eyes nose and mouth as best I can.

Then I erase all the surrounding areas. Please hair, shoulders background and in some cases parts of the face where the skin is dark. Because when you put it on the game the dark patches stretch now and look blotchy.

And you use the Face Photo import? Or do you apply the face as a texture?

How do you do your textures? I'm curious. Want to be able to get better than I am

No real tricks.

I use a screenshot of the test faces that we're on 2k16 (and this game) that I got last year. Then I overlap my face image into that lining up the eyes nose and mouth as best I can.

Then I erase all the surrounding areas. Please hair, shoulders background and in some cases parts of the face where the skin is dark. Because when you put it on the game the dark patches stretch now and look blotchy.

Face import pretty much only so far

Lashley uploaded - move set was cloned from another caw I found online and tweaked a little. I still don't like it much so I'll reupload later and maybe add a second attire. But it's there for now as it's playable so seems wrong not to upload.

I'm trying to make Tanga Roa/Loa but the hair choices aren't great and the face just doesn't look right. Bit annoying.

After him. I've not started anything yet.

Probably someone from tna I think just so I can add them to the tna roster and start a universe with them around.

Depends on what face images I can find

Updated with New EC3 pics, Eric young and Mike Bennett

Archived