ItsMeMAB's Women of Wrestling CAWS: Various Updates (18/02/17)

ItsMeMAB

BROOKE TESSMACHER
CC TAGS: BROOKE | TNA | WWE

SHTEu_PV.png

k7m_Xxgd.png

fg7_PNWl.png

ANGELINA LOVE

1yv_JSw_X.png

lh38zri.png

TARYN TERRELL

Wcb_TYY2.png

MPEb_N4y.png

RAQUEL

Xsdrt7_Z.png

U7x_Waw_Y.png

BRANDI RHODES

k_Ge_QNa_F.png

175_HOBe.png

MARIA KANELLIS

CC TAGS: MARIA | TNA | WWE

rav_Vw_K5.png

Wj1v_NWS.png

b7_NDSEy.png

SIENNA/ ALLYSIN KAY
CC TAGS: SIENNA | TNA, WSU | ALLYSIN KAY

Dz6_ALg_B.png

o_Lc_UV9w.png

p4ro_FTi.png

MADISON RAYNE

CC TAGS: MADISON RAYNE | TNA

m_Qx_GNxm.png

0_Uzpwc_I.png

Vyl_Vz_Fk.png

LAUREL VAN NESS
CC TAGS: LAUREL VAN NESS | TNA | CHELSEA GREEN

5_Wa9_Zt_O.png

57ij_Qoq.png

dc65_GP2.png

ALLIE/ CHERRY BOMB

CC TAGS: ALLIE | TNA | CHERRY BOMB
Credit to MrBlacksheep008 for logos In first attire

Ep781_P8.png

x_Xrulm5.png

7bm_Z2_C1.png

JADE/ MIA YIM
CC TAGS: JADE | TNA | MIA YIM

Credit to MrBlacksheep008 for some of the attire logos+fringe logo.

ms_Ri2_Sb.png

kro9y6y.png

4_Jd_Nefd.png

GAIL KIM
CC TAGS: Gail Kim | TNA | WWE

Af_Zqi5_U.png

vz_UUt8_X.png

30_D8_WMw.png

SANTANA GARRETT

DflLQXQ.png?1

ROSEMARY

CC TAGS: Rosemary | TNA | Decay

iIXJekD.png?1

01EFAkZ.png?1

dG7XVqF.png?1

s8CdiSG.png?1

Without Facepaint:

VuY7ssB.png?2

CAMERON

CC TAGS | Cameron | WWE | Naomi

r1hXolx.png?3

qe_ANZ8_G.png

XNHUk_XV.png

Older Version

3oUFmOh.png?1

Updated the OP to include the updated face pic & CC Tags. Enjoy!

This is great. Who else are you planning on making? I loved you Santana Garrett from last year :D

Thank you! Funnily enough, Santana Garrett is the only person I have planned as of this moment, I just need to gather some resources together for her attires! But apart from her, I don't really have anyone planned but I have thought of creating either Rosemary/Courtney Rush or Aksana next.

Update. I've started to work on TNA Knockout Rosemary/Courtney Rush. Although the face picture hasn't blended in as well as it did last year, I'm pleased with the result, but feedback is still welcome!

iIXJekD.png?1

01EFAkZ.png?1

dG7XVqF.png?1

s8CdiSG.png?1

Without Facepaint:

VuY7ssB.png?2

Rosemary is pretty much complete. I'm just waiting on 2K to release a patch to fix the corrupted data issue when downloading CAWS because Rosemary contains quite a few of them and I don't want to put anyone at risk. In the meantime, I've been working on Santana Garrett. The attire is based on her Shine 29 attire but is also similar to her NXT one from a couple of months back. I may tweak the face a bit but feedback is still appreciated.

DflLQXQ.png?1

DqtIv4u.png?1

I was hoping you make her again this year and you sure didn't disappoint :D Looks awesome!

I'm glad I didn't, thanks! :D

Rosemary looks really good!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Santana Garrett is now on hold as the patch has totally screwed me over and has blocked me from gaining any access to the CAW. This is due to the fact that the headband I used is no longer functional with the hair style. It's quite frustrating because I spent quite a while working on her but all I can really hope for now is that 2K fix this issue.

Santana and Rosemary look awesome but the Cameron is just off a little bit but I can't pinpoint the problem.

Thank you very much!

Yeah I had not noticed any major glitches until after the update yesterday. I was playing matches in universe like I had Rusev vs Brock and when Rusev was walking out I decided to jump him and instead of Brock coming out it was Sin Cara but once the match was over it showed Rusev holding the belt and cheering even though I won as Sin Cara and Lillian announced me as the winner but announced that it was Brock that won the match. Seriously bad glitching.

The update has messed up all of my alt attires...need to remake them and reupload them. Sucks to hear about to Garrett as was looking forward to it >_>

yikes, that sucks to hear. It's typical how the game screwed up on one of my favourite female wrestlers *sigh*. On the bright side, I can somehow still import the attire over from the OG version, so all I need to do is the face morph.

• 2 weeks later...

Rosemary has been uploaded and tags are in the OP. Also got a few new CAWS to preview. Credit goes to MrBlacksheep008 for providing me some of the logos for Allie & Jade. Feedback is appreciated.

ALLIE/ CHERRY BOMB

Ep781_P8.png

x_Xrulm5.png

JADE/ MIA YIM

ms_Ri2_Sb.png

kro9y6y.png

GAIL KIM

Af_Zqi5_U.png

vz_UUt8_X.png

• 3 months later...

Archived