BritWres - Jimmy Havoc (NEW update), Kay Lee Ray (Preview)

dashx-79

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say for definite who I will or won't make, purely because I try a load of people who turn out crap and never see the light of day on here. Martin Kirby is one I'd love to have in my game but this year and last ended up looking nothing like him!

KLR is nowhere near ready for release. The pic I used is coming out too yellow and fixing it in-game loses the texture.

As for ZSJ, like I said earlier - not at all happy with it and started a new one last night that has problems too. He has a strange shaped face!

At Progress Chapter 40 now and definitely need to do an alt attire for one of the guys I've released so far based on what I've just seen ;-)

Everything you put out is REALLY close to being spot on, just little details are what hold you back.

On Havok the facepaint should have been made darker and some more transparency added to allow more of the textured features to bleed through, then you can turn down the shine to make the hair texture blend a bit better.

On Mastiff the face and body skins don't quite match and overall i'd say his skin is a bit to bright.

Seven has the same problem as Havok, keeping that opacity up so high gives your CAWS a plastic texure.

Great job man! Maybe go back and revisit a bit before you dive into more uploads!

Everything you put out is REALLY close to being spot on, just little details are what hold you back.

On Havok the facepaint should have been made darker and some more transparency added to allow more of the textured features to bleed through, then you can turn down the shine to make the hair texture blend a bit better.

On Mastiff the face and body skins don't quite match and overall i'd say his skin is a bit to bright.

Seven has the same problem as Havok, keeping that opacity up so high gives your CAWS a plastic texure.

Great job man! Maybe go back and revisit a bit before you dive into more uploads!

Raddad88

I read your feed on my account from four years ago

I wanted to just say

*Censored* off

thx

^K.

The attire detail on that new Havok is seriously awesome! A little bit of detailing and getting the face/body skin tones to match would easily make this the best Havok I've ever seen. I mean it's already that, but it would really wrap it up nicely!

I think that reducing the body oil all the way down helps with the face blending issues. Just been trying it out with Havoc and Dunne and if nothing else, it improves Jimmy's hair.

WWE%202K17_20161213204957.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161213211042.jpg

Also, just put this up in the championships section, but figured people checking in here might be interested. Couldn't resist adding the rather awesome new WWE United Kingdom belt.

Tags: DASHX79, UK, UNITED KINGDOM

WWE%202K17_20161215171026.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived