BritWres - Jimmy Havoc (NEW update), Kay Lee Ray (Preview)

dashx-79

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Mandrews logos look suspiciously like the ones I made in photoshop. Like every single one of them are either mine or this is the biggest coincidence ever.

Nope.

Made them myself in Fireworks, or took standard images (aeroplane, lightning bolts) from Google images and edited a bit. Impact font on the kickpads, Arial Black on the waist.

Could upload the PNGs if I felt the need to prove myself more to you. Not really all that much of a coincidence that they look alike, when we've made the same attire.

edit: In fact sod it, seeing as you're also calling me a thief in your own thread - here you go...

Image1.jpg

Cracking work, on all of these. popped for the HOPE ring. Has that been uploaded too?

Not had the PS4 on for over a week, or been around on here but yeah I've put the "Forest Town Arena" up, along with the Heavyweight and Kings of Flight belts (all under tags, DASHX79, HOPE and BRITWRES). Wasn't sure anyone on here would recognise HOPE so surprised it got a response!

I'll spoiler tag the pics of the belts because it should really be in a different section but it's not really worth a new thread. Also, a couple of HOPE roster previews in those pics that I wasn't going to bother posting in here before. Still need better reference pics for Ashley Dunn, hopefully there'll be some up after Friday night.

WWE%202K17_20161107211351.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161107211230.jpgWWE%202K17_20161107211313.jpg

As for everything else, should get time this week to have a tidy up and upload (most likely without movesets though)

Mikey Whiplash uploaded. Fixed the tattoos, used Jester's moveset and swapped a few moves just to get it away.

Tags: dashx79, icw, mikey ****lash (because it won't accept "whip")

Trent Seven uploaded (added a second attire with Moustache Mountain entrance T-shirt)

NO MOVESET

Tags: dashx79, trent seven, progress

Mark Andrews uploaded (and before anyone throws accusations around and then doesn't bother apologising or retracting them, no I didn't steal the logos)

Added a second attire, in yelow/blue (inside spoiler tags)

NO MOVESET

Tags: dashx79, mark andrews, progress

WWE%202K17_20161111141941.jpg

So last night, it was announced that Jimmy F'N Havoc is coming to HOPE wrestling next month, so thought I'd better get a CAW in now.

Not normally a fan of using logos to create hair, but I think I've just about gotten away with it here. There aren't a great number of decent alternatives to use.

WWE%202K17_20161112204856.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161112204813.jpg

I need to use different boots (I think?) as there's a weird glitch on these in-game that makes it look like he's got his feet tangled up in a bin bag!

Tattoo detail, used a separate 128x128 logo for every star to avoid them warping around his arm

WWE%202K17_20161112204840.jpg

Don't think I'll get any use out of this, but worth noting that if anyone wants a younger Jimmy, there's a perfect haircut in there.

WWE%202K17_20161112144202.jpg

Will probably do a second attire, and still got entrance attire to sort out. Not entirely happy with his nose either, so need to fiddle about there a bit too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now seeing the Mark Andrews CAW. Good job with him. ZSJ looks good, I saw him wrestle last weekend. Wondering if there's another hairstyle that can be used where the hairline isn't that far up, or hair bangs come down a bit on one side of the face.

Jimmy Havoc uploaded, along with these two.

Tyler Bate

WWE%202K17_20161207130346.jpg

Dave Mastiff

WWE%202K17_20161207133130.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161207133104.jpg

Tags for all three are DASHX79, PROGRESS and then either JIMMY HAVOC, TYLER BATE or DAVE MASTIFF

No movesets or entrances for any of them, so once again if anybody does make them post the info on here so everyone can download and apply them if they want.

Still not happy with ZSJ (there's something odd about his face that seems un-capturable at the minute) or the El Ligero experiment (especially as this current method doesn't lend itself to doing different colour schemes.

That'll be my first Progress show in person too. Absolutely cracking card!

Sorry there's no movesets but it's just something I don't have time or enough knowledge to do so just keep churning out the caws hoping someone will step in.

You might find some of the guys up on CC that you can copy movesets off but not going to upload mine with someone else's moveset on as already been accused of stealing logos so not worth the hassle

Enjoy Sunday it'll be ace! (Second Jimmy Havoc no DQ match in 10 days for me!)

For Pete's more current look, like what he had at PWG try the hair in the middle of Haku and Hideo's. The 27th row down.

Awesome, thanks! That made all the difference, don't know how I missed it - I think sometimes, you look at so many hairstyles, boots etc that you just get blind to them!

Updated pics in the first post, been playing a little with the create-a-tron to make an incredibly basic (but effective enough) tron.

The coat's not perfect, but I prefer the fur effect over just using a plain jacket and pasting a picture of fur on top (which looks too flat). This one doesn't let you colour different sections or put logos on but I think it looks near enough.

there's a way to make it patchy (on 2k16 anyway) get a logo (I Used fandangos) make it colour of patches you want, then when you put it on jacket.. The logo doesn't appear but patches all over the jacket of colour you selected (used to put it centre of back incase makes a difference). Worked with Tyler breezes fur jacket and Adam roses. It looks like if you meant to have that style, it looks good.. If you get what I mean..

My Mastiff set from last year can work.

So it can! Cheers. Just spotted you've got Andrews and Havoc on your YouTube channel too.

So with that in mind, I've just upgraded Jimmy Havoc a bit. Darkened the hair, eyes and stubble and done a new attire. Gone into a fair bit of detail with this attire and used up all the layers.

Uploaded now with the usual tags (dashx79, progress, jimmy havoc) with a moveset by AgeOfSandow, and an entrance (by me).

Kept the "DIE HAVOC DIE" attire as an alternate.

WWE%202K17_20161210160711.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161210160616.jpg

WWE%202K17_20161210160639.jpg

Archived