My CAWS (Added Al Bundy and a few others !)

Rekka_No_Ryo

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/spider_one/library/2k%2017%20CAWS?sort=3&page=1

Here is what I have sofar, if anyone wants any of them, let me know and I will upload them. They are all looking like my favorite wrestlers and celebrities, and have since i could import faces and logos. Though several of them, my Viking CAW has been in the game for a long ass while. Since I could make a suitable Lesnar inspired Viking accurately actually. The same with Killer Kadoogan who fears no man and feels no pain and is the man..

He has always had the name or something similar to Erik Thorsson or Magnusson or Thorwulf (or something like that..) from Denmark (since Norway isnt selectable and im not sure about Sweden..)

And the T.J Parker is Australia's own Nathan Jones !

His finisher though isnt in the game, since CAM isnt in, as it was a suplex drop type of move called Ragnarok though the F5 is a suitable replacement.

As you can see I made Al Bundy like I did last year. Though he was my main jobber, now i have 2 of them. Al and "El Jobbo" Also you can see I made Snipes and James Lew as well. However you see the Balor one and the one before Snipes. That is my original CAW gary who has been in every game since Warzone. The same with my vader inspired CAW and a few others there :) However im stuck between Balor or the one I have now at the moment which is the late Andy Whitfield, one of my favorite actors. As since I can import stuff it has helped me out alot, as I have always used my fav celebs or wrestlers in the past as inspiration for the likeness. Sofar I have Momoa, Brian Bosworth, Ed O Neil, Balor, Andy Whitfield, a sucide girl, liz vicious, james lew, snipes, Vader, nathan jones, lesnar, kimbo, bob sapp, paige, paige van zant, rousey, 80's madonna, Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson, carl weathers, taker, catalina from LU, arnie, jessica weaver, swagger, alpha female, corbin, wcw big show, colton haynes, braun, bram, and a russian movie star and weightlifter as far as likenesses go. Oh and "El Jobbo Magnifico" Who is once again a caw who looks like a masked long island's own Zack Ryder to hide his shame..

I updated them. As you can see, I also made a wesley snipes looking CAW, a native american CAW, redid the viking's arm tattoo to that of Thor with his spear and some runes above it. made my original caw Gary who is in the MMA-ish attire who has been in every game since warzone ! and always had a mma inspired moveset, (as close as I could make it given each game..), also you can see what logos I uploaded as well. I also made a Ember Moon minus attire and also WCW y2j in original attire as well as two others, a irish CAW and one that looks like the real face that runs the place, who will bury all of my other CAWS and a few others..

• 1 month later...

Archived