• This topic is locked This topic is locked
804 replies to this topic

#801 Radical Dickhead

Radical Dickhead

Opener

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

Your giving him free bumps for hatred that is NONEXISTANT since that content was removed by a moderator. And you do it yet again. I did ignore this thread....Until you bumped it with EVEN MORE of your white knight bullshit....

Your attitude was never as you say it was, and it isn't now either.

Just quit *censored*ing kissing up to Raiee. And stop bumping his shit when there has been no update... Just to post that paragraph of nonsensical " the people don't hate u raiee" talk. 

At least, I help other creators ontop of posting in here... You, on the other hand...

I literally remember this part in every single one of ur posts in this topic in some form or another : "plus I have all his caw's" 

We don't give a *Censored* dude. It's not about YOU as an INDIVIDUAL having them. That statement doesn't make you immune to criticism ...quite the opposite... THE ONLY reason you are supporting him, is because you already have ALL the caws you want AND YOU JUST WANT MORE.... LOL . So stop mentioning that in every post, its *censored*ing tilting me. 

Stop posting in this clickbaiters *censored*ing thread.... You've been more active here the past week than every other forum post combined.

Thanks, Brent.  See ya Brent. 

#802 ted_bundy

ted_bundy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

that's it lol I'm burying this thread!

#803 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

Just saw this. Completely forgot about it, only checked bored to see if any update on raiees caw's.

I could write a whole essay on how you're wrong but I am tired of you numpties on this site in droves ASSUMING but just not worth my time or effort. I'm ME and a person on a forum is trying to tell ME what I MEANT/MY INTENT 💤. Jesus. Don't worry about it. If you didn't want me to reply on a thread, don't engage in convo. :) ps, I don't need advice from a stranger on forum communication too :) Lot of hatred mate (or am I ASSUMING too mr radical dickhead?)

#804 Radical Dickhead

Radical Dickhead

Opener

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:45 AM

You could've just PM'd me instead of bumping his topic. Seems like you shud take the advice you are giving out buddy :P 

But since you did...I'll actually post something related to it instead ( Didn't wanna bump his topic for him, but since someone else took care of that...).

Raiee reuploaded his CM Punk / Cody for anyone who wants him . No clue how long they will stay up ! 

Edited by Radical Dickhead, 25 May 2017 - 02:46 AM.

#805 ted_bundy

ted_bundy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

I buried this,why would you bump it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: .RaieE., raiee86, bobby roode, kurt angle, chris benoit, keiji mutoh, muta, rhyno, #diy, jay lethal