• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because I noticed the issue through E#37, I wanted to inform you that I downloaded a caw with around 32 logos on it (it's a Maryse caw) and it didn't corrupted anything.

So the "14 logos on a caw corrupt your data" might not be as accurate and this caw might just have a logo file on it that causes issues.

Just because I noticed the issue through E#37, I wanted to inform you that I downloaded a caw with around 32 logos on it (it's a Maryse caw) and it didn't corrupted anything.

So the "14 logos on a caw corrupt your data" might not be as accurate and this caw might just have a logo file on it that causes issues.

hmmm, oh well. I will try reupload new logos for his coats and try again. When finished, I will upload again to server.

You uploaded a new one, but it has 27 logos on it.

Did you download it? Just wanna if it still will corrupt your save files or not. I update it by combining extra logos into one, previously it has 41 logos.

Unfortunately it still corrupts. It will download till logo #20 and then it crashes CC.

Demmmm.. haih.. how does it crash eh? I mean, did it finished download, then when you choose him in superstar selection it crash? Or it crash when the download still in progress before reach 100%?

Unfortunately it still corrupts. It will download till logo #20 and then it crashes CC.

Demmmm.. haih.. how does it crash eh? I mean, did it finished download, then when you choose him in superstar selection it crash? Or it crash when the download still in progress before reach 100%?

It crashes during the download. During the part where it is downloading the logos.

You uploaded a new one, but it has 27 logos on it.

Did you download it? Just wanna if it still will corrupt your save files or not. I update it by combining extra logos into one, previously it has 41 logos.

Maybe try a version without the entrance robe. As beautiful as it is, I don't see a way to do it without being too many layers.

Crashes during the download.

It shows a progress bar and lists the things it's downloading. When it reaches logo 20 which is around 80% on the progress bar it crashes and corrupts the save. I've tried it 3 times now. And everytime i end up with the same result.

Luckily this time i did back up my save.

There is a patch coming real soon. Everyone just needs to hold off until then. 2K has already submitted it to Microsoft and Sony for approval

There is a patch coming, but have they specifically stated that it addresses this issue?

Yeah this is the biggest issue they were addressing. They cannot allow a bug that's deleting people's saves to go unpatched too long

Wow at your Kurt angle and Benoit previews! Wow

Amazing

Only one I'm nitpicking is Benoit's hairstyle. It doesn't look good with the slicked back (wet looking) medium hair? It's toward the top in the hair selection, under the clown hair.. The receding hairline is probably a bit much on it though

Looking amazing though. Can't wait for these lol

Have you uploaded Roode or waiting for the patch?

As for Gargano, the design to make it look like hair is cool, but stands out a bit much, especially during matches. It just shines too much. Great face capture!

Still waiting for the patch to be honest. I dont want other people download and corrupt with their saves.

As for Benoit, my aim is for his WCW run actually. But I will also do his WWE version with the short hair.

Archived