Everyone is suing TNA

Muur

I don't think TNA would be able to pay all this debt off if its really as much at these reports claim. I'm not really too into business and the workings of the law so if TNA went out of business would the debt be dismissed or would the companies still be entitled to the money owed?

I do want WWE to buy out TNA strictly for wrestlers in the video game and on TV and footage on the Network. But I don't want WWE to buy them out and get all those bills and debt forced upon them.

It would probably just be chump change to WWE.

Anyway, fight network or whoever funded their tapings and seems like they're gonna pay these debts too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it Looks as if someone in the background started pulling all strings and contacts he/she had to get the company closed, cause having so many people suing at the same time and out of the blue is quite weird.

To me it Looks as if someone in the background started pulling all strings and contacts he/she had to get the company closed, cause having so many people suing at the same time and out of the blue is quite weird.

Uh...It's just that the company is a sinking ship.

Of course investors are going to come out of the woodwork and start looking for their money. I mean...we could picture this as a literal sinking ship if we want. If you put all of your money on a ship, and you see that ship is sinking...you're going to say "Hey...I put my money in there! I want it back before the ship sinks!" It's not a conspiracy theory where someone is out to ruin TNA. They already ruined themselves. People are just trying to get their money back.

Uh...It's just that the company is a sinking ship.

Of course investors are going to come out of the woodwork and start looking for their money. I mean...we could picture this as a literal sinking ship if we want. If you put all of your money on a ship, and you see that ship is sinking...you're going to say "Hey...I put my money in there! I want it back before the ship sinks!" It's not a conspiracy theory where someone is out to ruin TNA. They already ruined themselves. People are just trying to get their money back.

I think when people heard WWE was trying to buy their video library, it hit all of them.

Corgan lost the case against TNA, lololol. A sell to the WWE is probably happening REAAAL soon but then again, Fight Network has recently(during the lawsuits) started funding TNA to help it survive(their words). So another lawsuit would probably happen if Dixie tried to sell to WWE.

They still have to pay Corgan though, btw

I heard if Anthem media (Fight Network) doesn't pay Corgan today, he'll have like 30% ownership of TNA. If they do pay him back, then Anthem would own like 80% of TNA.

So it looks like Anthem will now be funding TNA. Also, Billy Corgan is no longer with the company and Dixie will remain:

http://impactwrestling.com/a-new-partnership/

Meanwhile, Corgan has apparently not been paid yet, despite the fact that TNA had been ordered to pay him back on November 1st:

https://twitter.com/Billy/status/794232124522004482

https://twitter.com/Billy/status/794232633207226368

https://twitter.com/Billy/status/794233412034891776

It makes me legitimately angry that Dixie has crawled from the ashes once more. Note, I didn't say TNA...I specifically said Dixie. Some serious bullshit that this woman failed her company so many times, relied on loans from outside parties...and now somehow comes out on top. Roster morale has to be pretty low as well. From what I've heard, most people hate working for Dixie.

TNA started going downhill after they allowed a bunch of there stars walk, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley,Chris Sabin,Sonjay Dutt, Aj Stlyes,Somoa Joe, abd hired guys like Eric Bishoff,Hulk Hogan and a bunch of Former wwe Talent instead of hiring guys from ROH & NJPW

TNA couldn't pay for the bigger stars anymore so they let them go and kept the jobbers they had left and any talents that don't mind a tiny paycheck that is delayed for weeks or more.

TNA started going downhill after they allowed a bunch of there stars walk, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley,Chris Sabin,Sonjay Dutt, Aj Stlyes,Somoa Joe, abd hired guys like Eric Bishoff,Hulk Hogan and a bunch of Former wwe Talent instead of hiring guys from ROH & NJPW

TNA couldn't pay for the bigger stars anymore so they let them go and kept the jobbers they had left and any talents that don't mind a tiny paycheck that is delayed for weeks or more.

And thank Dixie Carter for that.

• 3 weeks later...

^^ More:

TNA Wrestling is no longer in debt to Billy Corgan the Smashing Pumpkins frontman released a statement Monday saying hes agreed to a settlement with the company.

Corgan says, Im pleased that an agreement is now in place that allows wrestling operations to continue, for my interest from the start was to provide support, be it material or creative, to such a great roster and crew.

As we previously reported, Corgan was removed as TNA President after losing his fight to obtain ownership. Shortly afterward, he released a statement saying he still hadnt been re-paid.

Billy adds, And as I plan on continuing in the business side of pro wrestling, I look forward to seeing where Anthems leadership takes the company in 2017, and wish them the best.

Looks like Brother Corgan has officially been deleted from TNA.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/billy-corgan-settlement-tna/#.WDzQL6IrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Archived