London Riots, Pastor William Eaver, Nathan Cruz uploaded PROGRESS / UK Wrestling

DanHero

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy End is back up. I had to pull the original and "convert" the CAW. Had a near heart attack when the corrupt message comes up but it just updates the CAW to a new version. All good there.

No updates to if I can upload more though. Not to sure what's going on there. Also a guy on here seems to have taken all my Mark Andrews logos and put them on his own caw... so... that's a thing.

Tommy End is back up. I had to pull the original and "convert" the CAW. Had a near heart attack when the corrupt message comes up but it just updates the CAW to a new version. All good there.

No updates to if I can upload more though. Not to sure what's going on there. Also a guy on here seems to have taken all my Mark Andrews logos and put them on his own caw... so... that's a thing.

Apparently ReLL7Thirty has the same upload issue as you! I wish 2K would've had a contact number to call instead of forcing people to have to go through the painfully bad web customer service they offer. Maybe both of you guys should tweet something to them?

Archived