London Riots, Pastor William Eaver, Nathan Cruz uploaded PROGRESS / UK Wrestling

DanHero

Finally fixed the upload problem in the new patch, uploaded four new people, still struggling with Jinny. Will update this post properly tomorrow cause it's a bit of a mess right now.

PASTOR WILLIAM EAVER: tags #WilliamEaver #Progress

CwxUy_UXUAEr3cC.jpg

NATHAN CRUZ: tags #NathanCruz #Progress

CwwKSZCXUAAaHHm.jpg

LONDON RIOTS: tags #RobLynch #JamesDavis #Progress

CwwZdF8WIAAVOL3.jpg

MARK ANDREWS up with the tags #MarkAndrews and #Progress

TCUYb9C.jpg

WILL OSPREAY is now up with the tags #WillOspreay and #Progress. Everything included as always.

4DgD9IA.jpg

Pollyanna is up with the tags #Pollyanna and #Progress. Entrance entire and red alt attire.

oHZOhh2.jpg

Working on a Jimmy Havoc fix, trying to figure out if it's worth the upload:

zgZm5CL.jpg

And got a Jinny in the works, I'm pretty happy to stop here, struggling to get it any better.

X4RsXa8.jpg

Having a little trouble getting the screengrabs online at the moment, so will reformat this when they're done (Playstations being a little screwy, sorry). Just using this is a placeholder before a more formal post is made.

The image pretty much explains all the tags, it was something I uploaded to Twitter earlier.

14716273_10209978566354515_7445006563828

There's an Alt Attire for End with his facepaint:

14642298_10209974028681076_8184904396292

And here's a shot of his back tattoo:

14670661_10209974032321167_3253181879537

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite promotions. Do plan on doing some of the lesser known wrestlers as well?

If I unlock the more upload slots, I'll do 20 wrestlers from Progress.

Last year I also did Dante, Ospreay, Robinson, Cruz, Pollyana, London Riots, William Eaver and Mark Andrews.

Glad to see you back.I've already dl'd your Haskins.

Tommy looks amazing, and I love the attire choice.

Will you do British Strong Style? Easy attires...

The only issue I have is with Havoc and Sabre's heads. They look too narrow, like someone smashed their skulls.

Woah! Those tats on Tommy End look amazing! How you even got the refs for those I have no idea. Very clean.

They were made by somebody else, I think "Bernielomaxdied", over at smacktalks last year who uploaded all his custom logos on a Google drive. All of Tommys tattoos bar his new middle chest one where included

Woah! Those tats on Tommy End look amazing! How you even got the refs for those I have no idea. Very clean.

They were made by somebody else, I think "Bernielomaxdied", over at smacktalks last year who uploaded all his custom logos on a Google drive. All of Tommys tattoos bar his new middle chest one where included

No actually I did all these myself on my CAW of End last year, got all the photoshop files to prove it. Everythings made by me. Has someone taken mine or are they just similar?

Great stuff just a heads up prob didn't have anything to do with your caw and was just a fluke thing but when I tried to download tommy end my game crashed and I lost everything. It said my file got corrupted and couldn't load anything. So just beware that this is a possibility when downloading anyone from the community.

Great stuff just a heads up prob didn't have anything to do with your caw and was just a fluke thing but when I tried to download tommy end my game crashed and I lost everything. It said my file got corrupted and couldn't load anything. So just beware that this is a possibility when downloading anyone from the community.

People have been recommending backing up your save on a flash drive before downloading anything

I saw that happened with someone uploading CM Punk?

I'm not too sure if it's anything to do with my upload and more a CC issue.

Archived