Cool new things/features/secrets you've found

Amity

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried the trick with Ric Flair to get his current day look as a Superstar attire and it does indeed work.

Just a shame there isn't a similar work around to make Manager Ted DiBiase a playable Superstar. I like using all the retro wrestlers in Universe Mode so was hoping there was a way to get DiBiase accessible. Sadly not.

When i edited simon gotch and removed his singlet he had regals kotr trunks underneath

Baron Corbin has Dolph Ziggler's "Over It" trunks under his tights.

Only problem is you cant remove them

Atleast not after the first date

When i edited simon gotch and removed his singlet he had regals kotr trunks underneath

Baron Corbin has Dolph Ziggler's "Over It" trunks under his tights.

Only problem is you cant remove them

Atleast not after the first date

ba dum tss

Just tried the trick with Ric Flair to get his current day look as a Superstar attire and it does indeed work.

Just a shame there isn't a similar work around to make Manager Ted DiBiase a playable Superstar. I like using all the retro wrestlers in Universe Mode so was hoping there was a way to get DiBiase accessible. Sadly not.

If you didn't download the day one patch Ted DiBiase and Lana are playable.

what does it do?

I assumed it locked a set of logos together or something, so that if you used three layers to make one logo, you could then save the logo as a unit.

what does it do?

I assumed it locked a set of logos together or something, so that if you used three layers to make one logo, you could then save the logo as a unit.

Yeah, though I think group logos count as custom logos.

I found you can make some facial hairs thicker by combining them. For example, adding the full long, thick red bearded to the double braided goatee will make the overall facial hair combo appear thicker.

Facial hair can be dyed.

Archived