furvio.jpg

Monster Factory Supersonic Belt:

Tags: Monster Factory, Super, Indy

2ic8bqv.jpg

Matt's Broken Brilliance Belt (will make a better one when resources come out):

Tags: Broken, Delete, Hardy

6p9qmc.jpg

Progress Tag Team Championship:

?Currently can't upload, because game is a broken piece of shit.

qracnl.jpg

Custom SD Women's title for Naomi:

Tags: Smackdown, Glow, Women's

ngypgx.jpg

Million Dollar variant (BeltPerformance):

Tags: Million Dollar, Money, Gold

33vixz5.jpg

DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship:

Tags: Heavymetal, Ironman, DDT

2lxwaw8.jpg

1977 WWWF Title:

Tags: WWWF, Heavyweight, Andre_The_Giant

xeek91.jpg

WWWF 'Big Green Belt':

Tags: WWF, Legend, Big Green

1zvsap1.jpg

United States Championship:

Tags: United States, USA, America

25i566f.jpg

ICW Zero Gravity Championship:

Tags: ICW, Zero Gravity, Indy

1603imo.jpg

King of the Ladders Championship:

Tags: Ladder, Indy, Hardcore

2z4jlv9.jpg

Impact Grand Championship:

Tags: TNA, Grand, Sandow

2d17j44.jpg

Custon NJPW Intercontinental Championship:

Tags: NJPW, Intercontinental

2nlbo6c.jpg

Oh shit, that Impact Grand Championship is pretty nice. I'd almost feel bad for TNA if they end up getting rebranded in the near future and would have to do away with this beautiful belt lol.

Thanks man. Yeah...the TNA situation is pretty weird. Speaking of weird...this game lets you put 'TNA' as a tag, but censors 'Impact' with asterisks. What the hell is that about? Lmao. Anyway, I just added the 'King of the Ladders' belt. No idea what Qatar Pro Wrestling is...but I really liked the design and concept of this one, so I made it.

And if anyone has any requests for belts, throw em out there...I like a challenge.

What about those sideplates you had earlier in the logos topic like the Nakamura ones. I would've thought you'd do those first

I used the club ones on that WWE championship at the bottom. I probably want to change the colors on those slightly before I use them. They're a bit too bright and flat looking. Need to make them match the metal of the belt better. Then I will probably just upload them as logos on CC. They're easy enough for people to use that way, and it saves me spaces for actual belts. So, yeah...keep an eye out for those as logos instead.

Added CMLL belt. Out of my five spaces now...but almost at the next upload rank anyway.

What about those sideplates you had earlier in the logos topic like the Nakamura ones. I would've thought you'd do those first

I used the club ones on that WWE championship at the bottom. I probably want to change the colors on those slightly before I use them. They're a bit too bright and flat looking. Need to make them match the metal of the belt better. Then I will probably just upload them as logos on CC. They're easy enough for people to use that way, and it saves me spaces for actual belts. So, yeah...keep an eye out for those as logos instead.

Added CMLL belt. Out of my five spaces now...but almost at the next upload rank anyway.

I noticed after I posted that the cross katana thing was in the other topic XD. Not sure if I even knew it was a Club logo though. Still looks heated, metal update or otherwise

What about a good WWE SDL Women's Championship? Mainly because all the other ones are utter garbage and are just the standard WWE Championship with a blue center.

Tell me about it. I've been waiting for a good one myself, because I don't want to waste one of my upload spots on it. :lol: Only silver rank right now, so I can upload ten belts...and I have way too many other ideas to do before the SD women's belt. I feel ya though.

Maybe you can do the big green belt

Done and uploaded.

* This was as close as possible, because the only good references for this belt are of a remake that is legally unable to use the WWF name. Don't know if the color is completely accurate either. I've seen pictures where the green is really bright, and I've also seen pictures where the green is dark and faded. I went somewhere in the middle. The whole thing is also a bit darker than it appears in this image. Not sure why it looks as bright as it does...maybe because I screen-shot'd on my PC rather than the Xbox itself...

• 1 month later...

Archived