Belts by Generations (XB1): *IWGP United States belt added

Generations

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did you know they got new tag belts? They only just showed them for the first time at Chapter 46 a couple of hours ago. :o

The actual maker of the belt leaked the design on FB and then quickly took the pics down. I didn't even know it was a leak or a mistake, I had already made the belt and then went back to check something, and they were taken down. Lol. Makes me even more pissed that the game won't let me upload it...because I could have looked like a prophet. Lmao.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The million dollar championship is nice. You use a custom made logo? Though it does seem a tint more yellow then gold

I'm going to remake that one in the future. It looks yellow because it was done with a concept render instead of an actual plate. Then the belt maker who posted the concept render actually made a real belt later on, so now there is one that I can yoink the real plates from...and it's something I intend on doing. :cool:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's Broken Brilliance belt:

I want to make a better version of this when better pictures find their way online. But the sources are actually really limited right now. So, this is the best I've got. As it is, that main plate took editing three different pictures together. Lol.

6p9qmc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Think the strap could be brighter, but that's pretty damn good. Really wish you were on PS4 lol.

Yeah, it's hard for me to gauge some of these colors, because I work on my pc when I make these (Xbox streaming). I have a dual screen setup, each screen has a slightly different color profile, and both screens are different than what my actual television looks like when I play the game there. Basically, I end up trying to figure out which one of the three screens looks how I think it should and then locking that color in...but sometimes I get it...pretty off. :lol:

Archived