WWE Universal Championship, SD Womens & Tag Belts & Crusierweight (XB1) NOW ON CC

WWEADDICT4LIFE

The textures look really sloppy, tbh. I'm thinking you uploaded the wrong size logos for these. Belt logos should be 512x512. That's what looks the best. And you need to start with as high quality of a source image as you can. Cruiserweight title looks the best, but the colors are off. Strap overall needs to be a bluer purple (this is kind of a reddish purple)...and the sideplates need to be the same exact color (these almost look pink).

The textures look really sloppy, tbh. I'm thinking you uploaded the wrong size logos for these. Belt logos should be 512x512. That's what looks the best. And you need to start with as high quality of a source image as you can. Cruiserweight title looks the best, but the colors are off. Strap overall needs to be a bluer purple (this is kind of a reddish purple)...and the sideplates need to be the same exact color (these almost look pink).

The textures look better in the game than these pics

I'd have to disagree with you OP. Instead of getting a texture from the internet, your best best is to just place some solid black logos over the "World heavyweight champion" text on the bottom of the title and add whatever text you need in manually. You can see how off the color of the texture is on the front plate from the rest of the side plates.

I'd have to disagree with you OP. Instead of getting a texture from the internet, your best best is to just place some solid black logos over the "World heavyweight champion" text on the bottom of the title and add whatever text you need in manually. You can see how off the color of the texture is on the front plate from the rest of the side plates.

Now, this...I disagree with strongly. I've seen nothing but this on CC, and I hate it. It isn't the right font. Sure, if you're okay with it being "close enough"...then it's not bad. But it really sticks out when you know what the font should be. All of the top uploaded belts I've seen have done this, and I've refused to download any of them for exactly that reason. Will have to make my own, I guess...or wait until someone uploads proper high quality versions.

Now, this...I disagree with strongly. I've seen nothing but this on CC, and I hate it. It isn't the right font. Sure, if you're okay with it being "close enough"...then it's not bad. But it really sticks out when you know what the font should be. All of the top uploaded belts I've seen have done this, and I've refused to download any of them for exactly that reason. Will have to make my own, I guess...or wait until someone uploads proper high quality versions.

And after you two changing arguments, now here comes me and says it doesn't matter at all. We only can use the WWE World title as template and that means the title is way too big and looks stupid on woman anyway, no matter which font you use. :P

Archived