Corrupted save file. PS4

Wedge10

Can I back up a single game save only or do I have to back up the whole content of the PS4?

Is the corrupting only happening to those who put the console in to rest mode?

I saved the WWE2K17 file nothing else. It give you the option to choose what you save. If you struggle with it when you go to do it, let me know.

My corrupt save had nothing to do with rest mode. Just downloaded a caw from community creations and the game crashed with an error code. When loading back up it sad the save file was corrupt. Make sure you back up before using community creations

Yep, that was what happened to me. I wasn't in rest mode, it was when downloading something from CC.

I am staying well clear of CC until 2K patch all this and the all clear is given. The way I am looking at it is there's enough cool stuff and new wrestlers to keep me entertained and then when I finally can trust CC again it will be fantastic to get all that new stuff and breath so much life back into the game.

Can I back up a single game save only or do I have to back up the whole content of the PS4?

Is the corrupting only happening to those who put the console in to rest mode?

I saved the WWE2K17 file nothing else. It give you the option to choose what you save. If you struggle with it when you go to do it, let me know.

Thanks ?

Found it. Got it sorted. Going to run a back up before every play session.

Now if only 2K would haul a$$ on fixing their issues, we could get on with fully enjoying their product.

Archived