CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

RVD TNA ironman singlet NXT

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#61 Leon Blackgrave

Leon Blackgrave

Opener

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Gamertag: Leon Blackgrave
  • SEN (PS3): DDD-LHC

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

Great Work on these.

@logouploader yeah has been bugged out since today.it annoys me too.

#62 Sienar

Sienar

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Gamertag: Sienar7
  • SEN (PS3): Sienar7

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your latest RVD just caused my game to crash mid download and corrupted my save. Twice. I think it might be corrupted. Again, sorry. (Just lost my Ring Of Honor and Chikara CAAs :( )

Edited by Sienar, 18 October 2016 - 09:20 PM.

#63 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,066 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:17 PM

WHOA, that Garganos face is leagues better. :cool:

#64 sandmanecw

sandmanecw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:48 PM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your latest RVD just caused my game to crash mid download and corrupted my save. Twice. I think it might be corrupted. Again, sorry. (Just lost my Ring Of Honor and Chikara CAAs :( )

Mine too. I got cocky and thought it would be okay...

#65 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts
  • Gamertag: Rell7thirty
  • SEN (PS3): Rell7thirty
  • Twitter: Rell7thirty

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:19 AM

Are you shutting your console off mid download because it hangs?

The latest one only has one attire, I don't understand why it's doing it.

And it's not corrupted. Otherwise my game would be crashing too, when it's not. I use him in Universe mode, and all other modes with no problems.

I have it packaged with an entrance video, which is probably why it takes a little longer to download.

I've downloaded lots of CAWs and haven't crashed, even ones that reportedly caused crashes.

I'm sorry for any issues, but I've taken precautions with my latest RVD upload. 2K needs to fix this

#66 Sienar

Sienar

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Gamertag: Sienar7
  • SEN (PS3): Sienar7

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:18 AM

It's a little weird actually. I start the download. It starts downloading the logos and then the game crashes. Again, it's not your fault. They just made the game buggy. It was really consistent too.

One interesting note was a higher then normal number of logos being saved. About 23. Does that sound accurate?

#67 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:00 AM

It's a little weird actually. I start the download. It starts downloading the logos and then the game crashes. Again, it's not your fault. They just made the game buggy. It was really consistent too.

One interesting note was a higher then normal number of logos being saved. About 23. Does that sound accurate?

unique logos? Any repeats? My next upload will be only ring attire, no entrance at all as maybe it doubles the count even when using the same logos as the ring entrance.

I've updated RVD's face, again, but I think I improved again.

3sgusu4.jpg
YeDHjlY.jpg
h5Pv9Ot.jpg
OPw5Lrs.jpg
FsjJuwT.jpg

Some feedback before this goes up. Remember, I'll upload it without entrance attire or a second attire. I'm wondering if maybe the custom entrance video has anything to do with the logo overload? I'll remove that too if I have too. But the RVDs will only have 1 attire at a time.
2r4pdew.jpg
hwmmxg.jpg

Just uploaded version 2 with bare minimum logos, 1 attire and no custom entrance video. The entrance attire is just a shirt with his logo on it. Had to make it because it was trying to make the entrance attire the same as the ring attire, basically adding to the logo count.

This one has 8 or 9 logos I believe. 10 the most. I took off his Bike brand shorts logo from underneath his singlet, and the knee pad logos. Also didn't add any logos on the singlet for the entrance to not add to the count.

New face. Really like it. This one should be good because of the logo count

#68 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

Did one from scratch with a different face scan.

rMgKdCv.jpg
vbftkbZ.jpg

Less darker eye bags, his actual forehead texture, a couple of other things. His head shape is 1:1 with his head shape from 2k15 (at least the best I could with the limited head dots in face region mode)

Let me know what you guys think. Be honest, lol. Looks better in game, as usual. Especially from the TV Broadcast angle and ringside angle

Edited by Rell7thirty, 20 October 2016 - 08:31 AM.

#69 bucknfish

bucknfish

Jobber

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:51 AM

Looks great. I can't say which I prefer. The original resembles the 2k15 model more which I loved so to me it feels like an in game model because I'm used to that look. Either way we all win because of your talent. Thank you

#70 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

Looks great. I can't say which I prefer. The original resembles the 2k15 model more which I loved so to me it feels like an in game model because I'm used to that look. Either way we all win because of your talent. Thank you

thanks lol

If I upload it, it'll have 1 attire, bare minimum logos, no entrance video to save up on the logo limit.

Hopefully the next patch fixes everything

Probably work on a new singlet. RVD's are so hard to find for me though. If any of you come across any good singlet textures to use, don't be shy to link me lol

I'll credit whoever made them

Edited by Rell7thirty, 20 October 2016 - 04:58 PM.

#71 bucknfish

bucknfish

Jobber

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

https://drive.google...jJaRmg5YTFGOFU#

Here you go. They are from BernieLomaxDied. It was linked from another a 2k16 forum

Edited by bucknfish, 20 October 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#72 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:34 AM

https://drive.google...jJaRmg5YTFGOFU#

Here you go. They are from BernieLomaxDied. It was linked from another a 2k16 forum

whoa bro thanks!

Working on this attire right now thanks to you and Bernie lol

Update
RVD (touched up eyebrows, face structure overhaul)
BxXXIPc.jpg
Vkd1cQl.jpg

Johnny Gargano (same here)
pmrA8Gg.jpg
04nW3Qw.jpg

Gonna upload Johnny if anyone is interested. It's the RVD I'm scared to upload, it's only 10 logos, but I re-used quite a few to blend in some areas. If anyone wants the improved player model (at least in my eyes) I'll upload him with either an older attire or just tights until the patch (which hopefully fixes this among other things) is released. I do not want to feel responsible if 2K's glitch corrupts anyone's data.

I'll post more angles of RVD later after I make his next singlet.

Edited by Rell7thirty, 21 October 2016 - 06:34 AM.

#73 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

All RVD singlets I've made so far in this game.

sERlxBU.jpg
nLbgG7o.jpg

#74 bucknfish

bucknfish

Jobber

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:31 PM

Oh hell yes!! I don't know how many more you're planning to make but I better reserve about 10 slots for these, each having 2 attires.

#75 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:11 AM

A0Iu33z.jpg

Lol thanks. I just uploaded this one, without entrance slot to save up on the logo count. It's going to show him in black tights, but there's no need to copy over the ring attire, he will automatically come out in the default attire.

Made a new entrance video, 1 logo. All together I think it's 8 logos. Changed a few things in his entrance animation too, looks better I think.

This'll be up for a couple of days. So get it while you can if you want. I'm going to have to take it down for my next upload. Because of the stupid glitch I only seem to be facing, I have 20 CAW upload slots, but I can only use 10. 2K still hasn't reached out to me

#76 bucknfish

bucknfish

Jobber

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

I grabbed it. Thanks. The face texture has that "caw" look because of the shine that the older version didn't. Especially the forehead, it just looks like the skintone on the face is slighty off from the body. Thats the only thing I could be nitpicky about if I had to look critically.

#77 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on it

In the meantime, here's a new singlet

VoHbr2P.jpg
28r98h3.jpg

He kind of has that shine in all his pics too lol

Tbh I didn't even notice it. It doesn't really stand out on my TV. My contrast settings must blend it in really well

I'm really trying to move onto someone else but having too much fun with the RVD singlets. I tried old school AJ Styles and it just wasn't working for me.

I got a decent face texture of him (AJ) if anyone is interested

#78 bucknfish

bucknfish

Jobber

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:14 PM

No worries about the shine. If I'm the only one who says anything, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it if I were you. I'm on a 4k tv so I notice a lot of little things most people could care less about.
No worries about the shine. If I'm the only one who says anything, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it if I were you. I'm on a 4k tv so I notice a lot of little things most people could care less about.

#79 Vox989

Vox989

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Gamertag: Kinvarus

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:07 AM

A0Iu33z.jpg

Lol thanks. I just uploaded this one, without entrance slot to save up on the logo count. It's going to show him in black tights, but there's no need to copy over the ring attire, he will automatically come out in the default attire.

Made a new entrance video, 1 logo. All together I think it's 8 logos. Changed a few things in his entrance animation too, looks better I think.

This'll be up for a couple of days. So get it while you can if you want. I'm going to have to take it down for my next upload. Because of the stupid glitch I only seem to be facing, I have 20 CAW upload slots, but I can only use 10. 2K still hasn't reached out to me

Love this one but weirdly it's not showing up on the CC for me.

#80 Rell7thirty

Rell7thirty

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:28 AM

I had to delete it to make room for another upload. It wasn't really being downloaded, so I took it down.

I'll re upload it for you later when I get home

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RVD TNA ironman singlet, NXT