Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos on those Royal Rumble attires for The Club, Gamevolt.... even though it took longer than I expected to download them (thanks, CC) they look fricken awesome in-game!

Even with the Tag straps around their waists, I might add. *applause*

• 2 weeks later...

So as Jeb is the Cesaro guy, am I officially the AJ Styles guy yet...

2SltDei.jpg

And i'm so glad you are the AJ Styles guy, no other person makes his attires as perfect and as accurate as you. I got every attire you made so far, lol running out of logos slots but i'll keep making room for your attires.

That AJ Styles EC attire is SICK! Deleting logos as we speak to make room lol

Amazing job as always bro. I had planned to make AJ Alt attires before getting the game since he was my top CAW last year, but man you're so fast and accurate it's not even funny. The only thing I change on your AJ Alts are the knee pads. The ones to the left Finn Balors toward the bottom. They're taller and reach his boots.

Keep up the stupendous work GV!

Amazing job as always bro. I had planned to make AJ Alt attires before getting the game since he was my top CAW last year, but man you're so fast and accurate it's not even funny. The only thing I change on your AJ Alts are the knee pads. The ones to the left Finn Balors toward the bottom. They're taller and reach his boots.

Yeah i do this too, the default AJ kneepads leave like a little gap between them and the kickpads.

Yeah i do this too, the default AJ kneepads leave like a little gap between them and the kickpads.

His kneepads also have the opening in the back that his game default ones don't.

Archived