Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Serena Deeb Released!)

Saturi

Can you re-upload Kairi Hojo please? :)

How come you removed most of your caws?

I haven't gotten the chance to download any of your caws yet. Got on and seen most were gone. I was looking to download Kaitlyn, Cameron, Aksana, Dulce Garcia, Kay Lee Ray, Raquel, Akira Hokuto, Viper, and mostly Kairi Hojo!

Sure! :)

The reason why is because I'm still in bronze and Need 250 more Downloads to get to silver.

I didn't had many Downloads this year (last year reached Diamond in no time :P ) so I only have 5 upload Slots available. Due to this I have to remove older caws to make space for the newer ones. :(

I wanted to update Kairi at a later date with another attire cause back then I had to request to upload her with one attire only because the requester had limited logos space. :)

I uploaded you Kairi Hojo, Kay Lee Ray and Cameron for now.

Will Switch them and reupload the others after I'm back.

Sorry you will have to wait for that long but I'm gonna leave home in 1,5 hours and will be gone for 10 days till the 23th.

So I can come online through my Laptop that I will have with me but can't use my PS4 or do any cawing until I'm back. :o

not sure if you'd be interested in doing it but i would recommend gettiing a few dummy accounts set up. that way you can have other stuff hosted and "bypass" just only having 5 slots. Sorry i haven't been around mother is in the hospital not doing well and my big brother is being an ass.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturi,

Could you create MJ Jenkins when you have the chance? Thanks!

Had already posted a preview two pages ago. :)

I can't caw currently cause I'm not at home (vacations) but will definately start cawing again at the 23th or 24th when I'm back. :)

not sure if you'd be interested in doing it but i would recommend gettiing a few dummy accounts set up. that way you can have other stuff hosted and "bypass" just only having 5 slots. Sorry i haven't been around mother is in the hospital not doing well and my big brother is being an ass.

Sorry to hear that about your mother. :(

I hope she will get better soon!

Have a german, a austrian and a US account on PSN already. :)

Just using the german mainly though and use the other two only when there are games I want to buy that are not available in Germany or cut off (like the mortal kombat series before).

I haven't gotten the chance to download any of your caws yet. Got on and seen most were gone. I was looking to download Kaitlyn, Cameron, Aksana, Dulce Garcia, Kay Lee Ray, Raquel, Akira Hokuto, Viper, and mostly Kairi Hojo!

Hi Emrys! :)

Back from vacations!

I uploaded you Raquel, Viper, Akira Hokuto and Dulce Garcia!

Let me know when you got them so I can replace them with Kaitlyn and Aksana so you can get them too. :)

Sorry to hear that about your mother. :(

I hope she will get better soon!

Have a german, a austrian and a US account on PSN already. :)

Just using the german mainly though and use the other two only when there are games I want to buy that are not available in Germany or cut off (like the mortal kombat series before).

thanks sorry i haven't been posting in here much but yeah she's off and on doing a bit better. but Multiple Myeloma is no joke

thanks sorry i haven't been posting in here much but yeah she's off and on doing a bit better. but Multiple Myeloma is no joke

Very sorry to hear that. :(

Depending on how severe it is in your mothers case, the general survivability can be up to 10+ years.

The good Thing about Myeloma is that you can be in Remission or stable disease for many years and live a relatively normal life during these years. :)

Multiple Myeloma varies greatly from one patient to another.

A lot of your chance for survival depends on the relative virulence of your particular disease.

Doctors are learning about this more all the time and starting to tailor treatment.

A lot of your quality of life depends on how much damage the disease managed to cause before diagnosis and treatment.

To be honest no one of us all gets out of here alive cause we all were born to die sometime in the future. ;)

With Multiple Myeloma these days, you do stand a pretty decent chance of dying of something else first. But it is still fatal enough, that you should live every year as a precious gift. And that isn't a bad way to live.

My father had lung cancer (98% from Smoking) and leukemia and he lived a quite normal and great life for 19 years with it before he passed away in 2008. :)

The doctors were giving him a maximal 5 years survival but he "taught them better" by living normally without making the disease the centerpiece of his life and not even caring that he had cancer.

The first Thing he said was "I don't care that I have cancer, I'll live as best as I can and as normal as I can", he just ignored the disease and took the Treatment and meds needed as if it was any type of disease (life if you had catched a cold and your rub it off because it's not important). :D

The main thing your mother needs to do is not give up on herself or make the disease the centerpiece of her life, she should just take the meds and treatment she Needs and live her life as normal as possible as if she wouldn't had anything. If she thinks on it or death the whole time she will make it worse for her and everyone else because our psychical condition always affects our physical one and I can REALLY tell since I'm suffering on Collitis Ulcerosa and Divertikulitis for many years (I was THAT ill for 3 years that I couldn't do anything or partially not being able to go out of the house because I was losing blood around 20 times the day and was very weak).

All the best for your mom and your family! :)

Depending on how severe it is in your mothers case, the general survivability can be up to 10+ years.

The good Thing about Myeloma is that you can be in Remission or stable disease for many years and live a relatively normal life during these years. :)

A lot of your chance for survival depends on the relative virulence of your particular disease.

Doctors are learning about this more all the time and starting to tailor treatment.

A lot of your quality of life depends on how much damage the disease managed to cause before diagnosis and treatment.

To be honest no one of us all gets out of here alive cause we all were born to die sometime in the future. ;)

With Multiple Myeloma these days, you do stand a pretty decent chance of dying of something else first. But it is still fatal enough, that you should live every year as a precious gift. And that isn't a bad way to live.

My father had lung cancer (98% from Smoking) and leukemia and he lived a quite normal and great life for 19 years with it before he passed away in 2008. :)

The doctors were giving him a maximal 5 years survival but he "taught them better" by living normally without making the disease the centerpiece of his life and not even caring that he had cancer.

The first Thing he said was "I don't care that I have cancer, I'll live as best as I can and as normal as I can", he just ignored the disease and took the Treatment and meds needed as if it was any type of disease (life if you had catched a cold and your rub it off because it's not important). :D

The main thing your mother needs to do is not give up on herself or make the disease the centerpiece of her life, she should just take the meds and treatment she Needs and live her life as normal as possible as if she wouldn't had anything. If she thinks on it or death the whole time she will make it worse for her and everyone else because our psychical condition always affects our physical one and I can REALLY tell since I'm suffering on Collitis Ulcerosa and Divertikulitis for many years (I was THAT ill for 3 years that I couldn't do anything or partially not being able to go out of the house because I was losing blood around 20 times the day and was very weak).

thanks alot she's doing great she's not in any type of depressional state or anything. she just got sick out of the blue but i talked to her today she sounded much better.

i just started on doing a No Mercy Project (basically the No Mercy 64 roster.) i just finished. all i need is hardcore holly and a Steph McMahon-Helmsly with the SMH shirt lol

thanks alot she's doing great she's not in any type of depressional state or anything. she just got sick out of the blue but i talked to her today she sounded much better.

i just started on doing a No Mercy Project (basically the No Mercy 64 roster.) i just finished. all i need is hardcore holly and a Steph McMahon-Helmsly with the SMH shirt lol

Happy to hear that she is doing better! :)

If you provide me a screenshot of the Stephanie you want I might be able to create the attire for you.

looks much better do you use face textures? and I'm working on those tattoo's for you bro.

Hi! :)

In case you get to finish the Tattoos for Ruby, please let me know here or pm me the Images so I can update her and reupload her.

Thanks a lot in advance!

It's This one

r2ph3Og.png

Is this ok? :)

Stephanie.png

HELL YEAH THANKS!

Hey Saturi quick question have you tried making any 2000's trish attires? i never really understood what people were complaining about when they said all the women had "Granny Panties" but now i do lol it's so hard to get Trish's attires from that era

Hmm.. I thought I can upload it but it doesn't seem to be possible. :(

Gonna try to find out how I can upload her with the altattire and will let you know. :)

Gonna try to find out how I can upload her with the altattire and will let you know. :)

you have to go back in caw studio and go into set as alternate attire and set it to "no"

Ah! Thanks a lot! Gonna try that today and let you know when it is uploaded! :)

I left her in game attire as her second attire so you can have both in case you wanna use both. :D

EDIT: Uploaded! :)

Let me know when you got it.

you have to go back in caw studio and go into set as alternate attire and set it to "no"

I left her in game attire as her second attire so you can have both in case you wanna use both. :D

cool thanks i'll dl when i get home.

Edit i'll dl her when my dl's reset LOL

So you got her now? :)

yeah i got her this morning sorry just had alot going on today lol

if i could like the upload i would. it's awesome.

was that your first time doing an alt attire?

oh yeah i uploaded some shots of the trish attires i did and trish retweeted it!

oh yeah i uploaded some shots of the trish attires i did and trish retweeted it!

No Problem! :)

Yes was the first time I did a alt attire, never bothered before. :P

No Problem! :)

Yes was the first time I did a alt attire, never bothered before. :P

no problem yeah i've been doing them since 2k15. i'm not good never have been and probably never will be good at cawing but arenas and alt attires have been my specialty lol

I see you probably didn't got the other ones but I still uploaded Kaitlyn and Aksana for you now so the remaining ones you listed here are all online for you to get. Please let me know when you got them since I need the Slots for newer creations I'm working on. :)

I downloaded the ones you uploaded. I got KLR, Kairi, Cameron! :) I'll download the Kaitlyn and Aksana today!

In case you didn't noticed, the others you wanted are online since wendsday too. :P:D

I downloaded the ones you uploaded. I got KLR, Kairi, Cameron! :) I'll download the Kaitlyn and Aksana today!

Will you still download Dulce Garcia or rather not? :)

I noticed she had Zero Downloads last night that's why I'm asking.

Just let me know so I can replace her with a newer caw in case you don't want her anymore. :)

Yeah! I will! :) sorry for the late response. I've been really busy as of late.

No Problem! Just thought you might had a change of heart. :D

MJ Jenkins (Face Update)

MJFace.png

Attire

MJAttire.png

Wanted to fill the gaps on the boots but it always overlapped and looking horrible so I kept the Images on them at a Minimum so it can still look decent.

More updates soon! :)

Archived