The Accuracy Factory [Jinder Mahal/Seth Rollins] movesets and moveset database (creation tool)

eastcoastkody

The Accuracy Factory---Moveset Database and txt formulas for my movesets

Moveset database info

the HOW

Ok, the Moveset Database is up. Its relatively easy to use. I wrote it in the familiar WWE game format.

Just goto the Moveset Database.......click Brands.....and look for the wrestlers moveset u want to create or fix.

U can access Dropbox from anything. I personally use it on my PC to update the database. But i use the app on my phone when im creating movesets.

If you see a move in a wrestlers file....and want to know what show its from, i think u can download the database. From there...use a file finder program like WinGrep32 (thats what i use). Go into WinGrep and click Search. Make sure that the location it searches is the SHOWS folder. You should be able to find what ur looking for.

the WHAT

I've been working on the database since SmackDown vs RAW 2011 released. So about 6 years worth of moveset notes are in there. I set out to create my own wiki of just accurate moves that every wrestler does on TV. Essentially I watch every weekly televised wrestling match....and i archive the moveset notes for each show. I then take all those moves from the show, and input them into the individual wrestlers files. You will also notice a taunt section in every wrestlers file. Here you will also find accurate animations for Entrances and Victory Scenes, as those kinda things fall into taunt category in my book. As they were in the Fire Pro games

the WHY

I wanted accurate movesets. I figured the best way for me to acheive this would be to take notes of every move a wrestler does during a match while i was watching wrestling. The first year or so was done w/ a pencil and spiral notebook. I moved everything over to my computer in 2012. I wasn't as hardcore for the first 3 years. But since at least 2013......i've been very dedicated and there are full notes for pretty much every single WWE show (and other companies).

even more MOVES??

In the Brands section.....click "Youtube Dailymotion notes".This is where i store moves that i've gotten from Youtube/Dailymotion videos. Either a Top Moves video...or just some random matches. Maybe i watched a Top 50 moves of PAC video. So if u want some extra indie moves for Neville...that is where they will be. The Neville section will only be moves from NXT/WWE. Or say i have to dig into a no-name indie for moves. Like when i was fixing Simon Gotch/Erick Rowan/Aiden English movesets last year. Like i watched 30 something indie matches on youtube for Aiden English. So the Wrestler Notes section is where u will find stuff like that.

Key

Obviously this thing is written in a way that makes sense to me, but some things may not make sense to you. So feel free to ask questions. I tend to use names from old SvR games, Firepro games or No Mercy. Some things may be named funny.....example...u may see "Scoop Slam [3]". Thats because that move was entered in the database a long time ago....when it didn't cross my mind that THQ/2K would change which move Scoop Slam 3 was. I stopped doing that...but you will see old THQ naming relics like that often. IE: Outlaw Knee....or Suplex 4....etc.

In the last 2 years, i try to use the more wikipedia like technical names of moves. Because the same move can have a different name in different companies....or 2K may change the name of the move in the next game. So im trying to future proof. Like Calf Crusher has like 3 names...So i just call it by its Wiki name to make things easier.

[L] = Left

{L}= Left or Right

[land on all fours]=how YOU land while performing said move

[opp backflips]=how your opponent sells a move

(strong strike)=the opponent falls down

{strong strike}=the opponent falls down or stays standing. Its happened both ways.

these are just some small examples....there are tons of things like that.

feel free to reply w/ questions. Let me know about mistakes...spelling errors...repeated moves in a section....etc.

U will see some strikes in the Grapples section....that is because until recently, Headbutts....Short-Arm Clothesline...Back Clubs etc were considered grapples in older WWE games. I've stopped doing that now that 2K has expanded strong strikes in the last 2 games...but u will see that pop-up in the older sections of a wrestlers file.

lastly. HAVE FUN. No more getting annoyed w/ default movesets and the Floatover DDTs. No waiting for a moveset maker to get around to creating/fixing that moveset u need.

just pull up the Moveset Database in dropbox app......and u have 6 years worth of accurate moves for over 700 wrestlers

Video formulas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any shot of you making sets for dcfc the almighty sheik toyoko monster kahagas jody kristofferson bboy ?

nope.....sorry, i haven't heard of any of those ppl. And they aren't in my moveset database either.

The database is full of ROH/WWE/TNA/Lucha Underground/Japan/CWC/WWF/WCW/NXT ppl

any shot of you making sets for dcfc the almighty sheik toyoko monster kahagas jody kristofferson bboy ?

nope.....sorry, i haven't heard of any of those ppl. And they aren't in my moveset database either.

Jody Kriftofferson was Garrett Dylan in NXT if that's any help.

Jody Kriftofferson was Garrett Dylan in NXT if that's any help.

ok. yeh...he's in the database

Hey Kody, Thanks for Shout Out I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can be of some use this year. What do you think of this years game so far ?

pretty stoked. I really think 2k16 was one of the better WWE games in a long time. So as long as they didn't make some huge blunder....2k17 should be great.

Any chance of making accurate stats and hit points part of the template this year. 2k range seems pretty wonky.

nah...im just a moves guy. i can't do attributes. I don't even trust myself to do CPU logic in fire pro.

Something that IS apart of the database....that ppl might not think of though, are animations for entrances & victory celebrations.

Taunts have always been tied to the moveset section.....and i view entrances and victory celebrations as a form of taunts.

Entrances sounds like a welcome addition if it's as accurate as your movesets. And since you mentioned having so many wrestlers in your database, hopefully you can do more retro wrestlers. Finding accurate movesets for guys like Savio and Adnan last year was impossible. Even good ones for Pillman and Arn was difficult.

Entrances sounds like a welcome addition if it's as accurate as your movesets. And since you mentioned having so many wrestlers in your database, hopefully you can do more retro wrestlers. Finding accurate movesets for guys like Savio and Adnan last year was impossible. Even good ones for Pillman and Arn was difficult.

there are legends in the database. But the primary focus of the database is current wrestlers

Updated Rollins, Ambrose and Bo Dallas's finishers (Pedigree for Curb Stomp, Dirty Deeds for Running Knee and Rolling Cutter for Dallas's DDT Respectively.

Still need to do Uso's and Ortons top of head. In terms of Roleplay, can't stand when Orton goes to punt kick, hasn't done for years and will never successfully hit one again..

Also changed Rollins signature from Turnbuckle power bomb to frogsplash (might change to corner super kick he has been doing again).

Just clicked link, thought this was thread about what people update their stuff to.

Amazing chap. !!

Updated Rollins, Ambrose and Bo Dallas's finishers (Pedigree for Curb Stomp, Dirty Deeds for Running Knee and Rolling Cutter for Dallas's DDT Respectively.

Still need to do Uso's and Ortons top of head. In terms of Roleplay, can't stand when Orton goes to punt kick, hasn't done for years and will never successfully hit one again..

Also changed Rollins signature from Turnbuckle power bomb to frogsplash (might change to corner super kick he has been doing again).

Just clicked link, thought this was thread about what people update their stuff to.

Amazing chap. !!

ur more than welcome to talk about moveset changes etc in this thread. But yeahh... this is where i will be posting my movesets.....and where u can find the Moveset Database. Which is essentially all the moveset notes i have taken watching wrestling since 2010.

its basically the moveset wikipedia. Just look up a wrestler...and u will find lists of every move they have done for the last 6 years

Eastcoastkody,.. for AJ Styles, how did you get the Near Corner Wakeup taunt "Cool, Calm Collected" for AJ Styles- ? When I go there, it's not listed. You know sometimes, there are hidden moves within movesets that can only be assigned by default.

he had it by default. pop-up styles clash is also hidden from the ringside finishers section. I will probably be using Calm cool collect 1 a lot since its one of the more generic looking taunts that could work for anyone. so just remember to copy over AJs wakeup taunts to whoevers moveset u need to give it to.

Archived