CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

The Accuracy Factory [Jinder Mahal/Seth Rollins] movesets and moveset database (creation tool)

Moveset Database Movesets Taunt Database Entrance Database Victory Scene Database

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 07 October 2016 - 06:42 PM

The Accuracy Factory---Moveset Database and txt formulas for my movesets

Moveset database info
Spoiler

Video formulas

Edited by eastcoastkody, 20 June 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#2 HIGHWAY MURDERER

HIGHWAY MURDERER

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,043 posts
  • Gamertag: OxGxJAZENx1

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

any shot of you making sets for  dcfc  the almighty sheik  toyoko monster kahagas  jody kristofferson  bboy  ?

#3 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

any shot of you making sets for  dcfc  the almighty sheik  toyoko monster kahagas  jody kristofferson  bboy  ?

nope.....sorry, i haven't heard of any of those ppl. And they aren't in my moveset database either.

The database is full of ROH/WWE/TNA/Lucha Underground/Japan/CWC/WWF/WCW/NXT ppl

#4 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ItalianoFBI
  • Twitter: @ajturner85

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:31 PM

nope.....sorry, i haven't heard of any of those ppl. And they aren't in my moveset database either.

Jody Kriftofferson was Garrett Dylan in NXT if that's any help.

#5 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:42 PM

Jody Kriftofferson was Garrett Dylan in NXT if that's any help.

ok. yeh...he's in the database

#6 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,927 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

Hey Kody, Thanks for Shout Out I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can be of some use this year. What do you think of this years game so far ?

#7 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:55 PM

Hey Kody, Thanks for Shout Out I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can be of some use this year. What do you think of this years game so far ?

pretty stoked. I really think 2k16 was one of the better WWE games in a long time. So as long as they didn't make some huge blunder....2k17 should be great.

#8 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:56 PM

I love all of you guys's move sets, and Righteous as well.  All of you rock and help me make my CAWS the best they can be. It is appreciated.

#9 RipperMadrox

RipperMadrox

New Talent

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:30 AM

Any chance of making accurate stats and hit points part of the template this year. 2k range seems pretty wonky.

#10 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

Any chance of making accurate stats and hit points part of the template this year. 2k range seems pretty wonky.

nah...im just a moves guy. i can't do attributes. I don't even trust myself to do CPU logic in fire pro.

Something that IS apart of the database....that ppl might not think of though, are animations for entrances & victory celebrations.

Taunts have always been tied to the moveset section.....and i view entrances and victory celebrations as a form of taunts. 

#11 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:55 AM

That is a good question Ripper.

#12 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,927 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

That is a good question Ripper.

Though if we find someone that's good at doing that stuff and wants to contribute I'm sure this entire forum would love him for it. :D

#13 RipperMadrox

RipperMadrox

New Talent

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:59 PM

Entrances sounds like a welcome addition if it's as accurate as your movesets. And since you mentioned having so many wrestlers in your database, hopefully you can do more retro wrestlers. Finding accurate movesets for guys like Savio and Adnan last year was impossible. Even good ones for Pillman and Arn was difficult.

#14 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

Entrances sounds like a welcome addition if it's as accurate as your movesets. And since you mentioned having so many wrestlers in your database, hopefully you can do more retro wrestlers. Finding accurate movesets for guys like Savio and Adnan last year was impossible. Even good ones for Pillman and Arn was difficult.

there are legends in the database. But the primary focus of the database is current wrestlers

#15 Caws.ws Resident Cowboy

Caws.ws Resident Cowboy

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,489 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ky1990

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:27 AM

Teach me your ways master

#16 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:45 AM

Updated Rollins, Ambrose and Bo Dallas's finishers (Pedigree for Curb Stomp, Dirty Deeds for Running Knee and Rolling Cutter for Dallas's DDT Respectively.

Still need to do Uso's and Ortons top of head. In terms of Roleplay, can't stand when Orton goes to punt kick, hasn't done for years and will never successfully hit one again..

Also changed Rollins signature from Turnbuckle power bomb to frogsplash (might change to corner super kick he has been doing again).

Just clicked link, thought this was thread about what people update their stuff to.

Amazing chap. !!

Edited by PopUpPowerPost, 11 October 2016 - 04:46 AM.

#17 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

Updated Rollins, Ambrose and Bo Dallas's finishers (Pedigree for Curb Stomp, Dirty Deeds for Running Knee and Rolling Cutter for Dallas's DDT Respectively.

Still need to do Uso's and Ortons top of head. In terms of Roleplay, can't stand when Orton goes to punt kick, hasn't done for years and will never successfully hit one again..

Also changed Rollins signature from Turnbuckle power bomb to frogsplash (might change to corner super kick he has been doing again).

Just clicked link, thought this was thread about what people update their stuff to.

Amazing chap. !!

ur more than welcome to talk about moveset changes etc in this thread. But yeahh... this is where i will be posting my movesets.....and where u can find the Moveset Database. Which is essentially all the moveset notes i have taken watching wrestling since 2010.

its basically the moveset wikipedia. Just look up a wrestler...and u will find lists of every move they have done for the last 6 years

#18 MayorHaggar

MayorHaggar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

This is awesome.  Can't wait to use it when I get the game today.  Thanks for the hard work eastcoast.

#19 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:11 AM

This is your legacy that you are sharing with us. I feel honoured. Personally I love fixing move sets and the fact that you have a whole database is great.

#20 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:07 AM

AJ Styles moveset is up!

also uploaded to XBL
tags:
AJ_Styles
ACCURACY_FACTORY
EASTCOASTKODY

Edited by eastcoastkody, 13 October 2016 - 04:15 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Moveset Database, Movesets, Taunt Database, Entrance Database, Victory Scene Database