Westworld (HBO)

Generations

No need for the hostility, Gen.

@Paulie Walnuts: Gen is correct, the 5 day rule does not apply here. Major plot details -- no matter how old they are -- need to be spoiler-tagged always. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the pinned topic we have: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/452400-reminder-plot-details-in-spoiler-tags/?do=findComment&comment=9509618

• 1 month later...

Caught up with this show.

Such a cool idea, great visuals and fantastic acting. Really enjoyed it.

I had a slight suspicion the MIB would be William just before he entered the park and had to pick the hat (white/black, good/bad). That kinda died out the more I watched it though, despite it actually becoming reality.

Really curious to see where the show goes next.

Obviously they showed the samurai hosts, but I can't imagine next season will just be Samurai World, as it would be pretty much the same story with the hosts becoming aware and whatnot

Same here.

What happened to the park at the end? Did it just turn off or something?

I think a good way to look at the future of the show is by characters and try and predict what they want next.

Mave = to find her daughter and then to escape again I guess

Delores = to rule the park

Teddy = to stop Delores

MIB/William = play the next "game"

Some ideas...

• 1 year later...

So, nobody watched? :lol:

I thought it was a pretty decent return.

I guess I will need to go back and re-watch the first season...because, I thought I knew pretty much everything that happened...but, I was still left feeling like I missed some stuff when I was watching last night's episode. It was cool though.

I popped for a few things...

The dead bear in the control room was a cool moment...kinda the first time that I realized it wasn't just the human robots rebelling, but the animals have also become self aware. So, that was cool. And I popped again for the Bengal tiger...for the same reason. And the giant body of water at the end. Good stuff.

Funny thing I noticed: Now that zombies are so deeply ingrained in pop culture, it felt odd to see so many dead people in a show without them turning into zombies. I know damn well that there are not zombies in this show, but my brain was like "you best be careful walking through all those dead people"...lmao.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived