Which version will most of the CAW makers purchase? Both versions same performance?

urmie

i kinda hate the PS4 controller. Its ok for fighting games....or NHL. I don't like it for anything else.

The XB1 controller isn't as good as the 360 controller. But def preferable over a dualshock.

CAW making has become so much easier.....that its not as important to have the same console as all the best CAW makers anymore. Its less about being artistic...and more about being good at importing textures/logos and making them work right.

gone are the days of having to tweak like 10 sliders per face/body part. gone are the days of ppl having to hand draw intricate logos w/ a controller and create things from scratch.

See, this is kinda what holds me back from the PS4. I'm really, really not a fan of the controller, and I love my XB1 controller. If there were a really decent 3rd-party XB1-style PS4 controller, though, I may be swayed...lmao.

i kinda hate the PS4 controller. Its ok for fighting games....or NHL. I don't like it for anything else.

The XB1 controller isn't as good as the 360 controller. But def preferable over a dualshock.

CAW making has become so much easier.....that its not as important to have the same console as all the best CAW makers anymore. Its less about being artistic...and more about being good at importing textures/logos and making them work right.

gone are the days of having to tweak like 10 sliders per face/body part. gone are the days of ppl having to hand draw intricate logos w/ a controller and create things from scratch.

See, this is kinda what holds me back from the PS4. I'm really, really not a fan of the controller, and I love my XB1 controller. If there were a really decent 3rd-party XB1-style PS4 controller, though, I may be swayed...lmao.

The controller was one thing I thought I'd really miss from the Xbox, but I'm really starting to like the Dual Shock 4. The touch pad is a cool addition for bringing up maps and things (don't yet know how WWE games use it) There are converters on the market, but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

Archived