DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works in game but it's all about timing, the easiest way is to set it as your rebound attack (rather than a normal running attack) irish whip your opponent off the ropes and as they're running back at you and are about two steps away firmly press the button.

If you mistime or your opponent reverses it you'll be met with this "kicking" scenario.

Its difficult to hit but awesome when you do

That sounds awesome...if only I had a good Trevor Lee CAW on 360. :shifty:

Update: I downloaded your awesome CAW yesterday but I was never able to hit the attack as a signature so I'll probably just make it a regular move.

I can't for the life of me remember exactly what it was, but I remember Aries doing a really cool combo into the Last Chancery that I wanted in the moment I saw it. I think it was some kind of inverted exploder suplex or something...so pissed I can't remember exactly what it was... Anyway, hoping he gets that, the Heat Seeking Missile, new Roaring Elbow, Brainbuster, Last Chancery and a Corner Dropkick.

As far as the others, I would guess Tye will get a new Superkick, the original Tye Breaker (where it was a sliding Zack Attack), and maybe a new version of the Firemans Carry Tye Breaker? Can't think of anything else that qualifies as a signature move of his per se, so maybe he'll get a couple of newly animated basic moves, backbreakers or suplex's or whatever.

Club are a tough call for me just cuz I didn't see their indy stuff. From their WWE matches...Gallows will probably get a new Chokebomb, Anderson a bicycle kick in the corner, and then the Boot of Doom and Magic Killer. Not sure what else.

You talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZtfoxubY8

Maybe? I swear I thought it was some kind of exploder or something...but maybe it was just a powerbomb? God, I don't even know anymore...

I can't for the life of me remember exactly what it was, but I remember Aries doing a really cool combo into the Last Chancery that I wanted in the moment I saw it. I think it was some kind of inverted exploder suplex or something...so pissed I can't remember exactly what it was... Anyway, hoping he gets that, the Heat Seeking Missile, new Roaring Elbow, Brainbuster, Last Chancery and a Corner Dropkick.

As far as the others, I would guess Tye will get a new Superkick, the original Tye Breaker (where it was a sliding Zack Attack), and maybe a new version of the Firemans Carry Tye Breaker? Can't think of anything else that qualifies as a signature move of his per se, so maybe he'll get a couple of newly animated basic moves, backbreakers or suplex's or whatever.

Club are a tough call for me just cuz I didn't see their indy stuff. From their WWE matches...Gallows will probably get a new Chokebomb, Anderson a bicycle kick in the corner, and then the Boot of Doom and Magic Killer. Not sure what else.

You talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZtfoxubY8

Maybe? I swear I thought it was some kind of exploder or something...but maybe it was just a powerbomb? God, I don't even know anymore...

Yeah i think i know what you're talking about, like a reverse exploder then into the chancery. I do seem to remember something like that.

I am so ready for the Future Stars pack, mainly for Dillinger & Aries. There are not any great created Dillingers on PS4 that I have found anyway. The best thing about when it is released is that his theme will be in the game!

Also will use Anderson & Gallows but don't think I will really use Mojo Rawley.

It works in game but it's all about timing, the easiest way is to set it as your rebound attack (rather than a normal running attack) irish whip your opponent off the ropes and as they're running back at you and are about two steps away firmly press the button.

If you mistime or your opponent reverses it you'll be met with this "kicking" scenario.

Hell yeah! I finally managed to hit one (fallaway moonsault slam) and it is pretty awesome!

Ended up giving it to Dana as a 2nd finisher and accuracy bedamned, it works! I usually end up burying a lot of the moves I can't figure out how to use in the women's division, gives me some incentive to use them. ;)

Hell yeah! I finally managed to hit one (fallaway moonsault slam) and it is pretty awesome!

Ended up giving it to Dana as a 2nd finisher and accuracy bedamned, it works! I usually end up burying a lot of the moves I can't figure out how to use in the women's division, gives me some incentive to use them. ;)

I think they fixed it. After everyone said it is impossible to hit I gave it to Ospreay (it suits him) and I hit it every try (Running and Whip-In). Sadly the pacing of the move is borderline fast (just as how slow the One-Winged Angel is).

I keep forgetting Mojo Rawley is part of the pack.

Makes me wish the 2K developers also forgot about Rawley...

Much rather have Bobby Roode but oh well they can't all be winners.

I get wanting Roode, even though he debuted a bit too late, but man, I'm not getting the hate for Mojo being added. I know I could always use more tag teams in Universe, especially with the brand split and he's on main roster TV so why not have him in the game?

I'm pretty excited for all of the Future Stars pack as it will undoubtedly breathe some new life into the game.

Archived