Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 13,905 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

It was unblockable

I used to love the walking through the ropes trick in a Elimination Chamber match because your buddy couldnt block the running DDT.

#3302 TheHavoc

TheHavoc

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,403 posts
  • Gamertag: CulturalPoet4

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

Does the HOF DLC come out later on PC?Cause I can't find it anywhere on Steam.

Edited by TheHavoc, 27 February 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#3303 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,365 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

Yes it does. No date announced yet.

#3304 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 13,905 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

Id imagine so because people paid for it in advance.

Not sure why its taking so long.

#3305 The Real J.J. Jones

The Real J.J. Jones

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Gamertag: RayzorBlade87

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Seems strange that DDPs base model has his tattoos but the DLC model doesn't.

#3306 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

Someone said they have to ask for permission from the tattoo artist, as they were slightly different than on the DDP base model, logically its counted as a complete different model regardless our association to it because of same name, and couldn't re get permission? Which I think doesn't make sense really. Or just a developer oversight.

#3307 Grand Master Pepsay

Grand Master Pepsay

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 18,394 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

Someone said they have to ask for permission from the tattoo artist, as they were slightly different than on the DDP base model, logically its counted as a complete different model regardless our association to it because of same name, and couldn't re get permission? Which I think doesn't make sense really. Or just a developer oversight.

Its because they changed how they do tattoos. They have to get permission from the original artist (IE the tattoo artist) for each tattoo, and likely have to get permission for putting the tattoo on each model. It's entirely possible that they have to pay royalties if the artist so desires as well, perhaps even royalties per model. It's also possible they couldn't find the original artist in time or simply could not come to a deal.

It sucks, but its also what allowed us to get stuff like Jerichos tattoos.

#3308 Niffan

Niffan

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

Jericho's tattoos in 2K17 are knockoffs of his real tattoos though.

Edited by Niffan, 05 March 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#3309 AustinFan.

AustinFan.

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,645 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

wish we could get rid of the nightstick for the champiship entrence and it be perfect for corbin

#3310 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

The WCW Mark

• Members
  • 6,716 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

You used to be able to get rid of entrance props.

#3311 Acerbus

Acerbus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 640 posts
  • Gamertag: skilletfan422
  • SEN (PS3): a7xfan422

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

In Universe does anyone have a problem getting championship rivalries to register for DLC characters? I have reset my universe twice and it still won't work.

#3312 The Real J.J. Jones

The Real J.J. Jones

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Gamertag: RayzorBlade87

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

It's a Damn shame there's no glitch this year to allow logos on in game superstars skin. Would've been an easy fix.

#3313 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

Thank You, Taker

• Members
  • 18,820 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:22 AM

Its because they changed how they do tattoos. They have to get permission from the original artist (IE the tattoo artist) for each tattoo, and likely have to get permission for putting the tattoo on each model. It's entirely possible that they have to pay royalties if the artist so desires as well, perhaps even royalties per model. It's also possible they couldn't find the original artist in time or simply could not come to a deal.

I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. As EA & Madden use the same formula, which is why so few player models have there real tattoos, or tattoos period really. And I remember guys asking the developer why OBJ & Kapernick were the only ones with their tattoos and one of the developers responded on twitter saying they could only get permission from the tattoo artists of the two. 

#3314 TheNetworkZ

TheNetworkZ

Legend

• Members
  • 7,403 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheNetworkZ

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

I'm late on this, but I'm so happy Smackdown came with its proper show theme in the DLC.

#3315 AustinFan.

AustinFan.

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,645 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Yeah aren't tattoos protect by copyright or trademark cuz there consider art work

#3316 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,000 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

Yeah aren't tattoos protect by copyright or trademark cuz there consider art work

thats so dumb. Tattoo artists make a living infringing on copyrights. If i get Bart Simpson saying eat my shorts tatted on my ass....are they going to pay FOX?

i feel like this all happened because of the Hangover movie...and using mike tysons Face tat

#3317 Ya Boy Punk Fan

Ya Boy Punk Fan

Jobber

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

thats so dumb. Tattoo artists make a living infringing on copyrights. If i get Bart Simpson saying eat my shorts tatted on my ass....are they going to pay FOX?

Agreed 100%. (Lebron James' tattoo artist started it btw)

#3318 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 13,905 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

Seems a bit of a lame excuse.

#3319 Grand Master Pepsay

Grand Master Pepsay

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 18,394 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

Seems a bit of a lame excuse.

Doesn't matter what it seems like. 

#3320 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

It's a Damn shame there's no glitch this year to allow logos on in game superstars skin. Would've been an easy fix.

Yep but we all know the individual who ruined that. 

For the tattoos if it's an issues far as trademark its bc the tattoo artist is a world reknown brand meaning it's different from when we get tatts at a local shop.

Edited by AmazingAries, 17 March 2017 - 05:41 PM.