• Members
  • 16,999 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

Bump
Hope theres a patch coming too

Likely not for a little while yet. Next one will likely have the Showcase stuff in it.

#2722 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,267 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted Today, 07:06 PM

Where is Aries Rope Hung Knee drop at? All i see on the rope grapples is Nakamura's knee drop.

Middle rope, section under rope grapples in the Rope category.

And @Kody yeah, he used to set up the Brainbuster with it, if I remember correctly

#2723 RyanCE

RyanCE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted Today, 07:06 PM

i don't think any of these guys use the leaping forearm.....my theory is that it was included to give to Mojo's Hype Bro...Zack Ryder?

Eh... I dunno. That would be unprecedented. Why not include it in the new moves pack with the Elbro Drop?

#2724 J-man89

J-man89

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted Today, 07:16 PM

So just to clarify if you use an alt attire for Tye he doesn't pull his kneepad down for the Tye Breaker or Perfect !0?

Where is Aries Rope Hung Knee drop at? All i see on the rope grapples is Nakamura's knee drop.

Middle rope, section under rope grapples in the Rope category.

And @Kody yeah, he used to set up the Brainbuster with it, if I remember correctly

Thanks.

Edited by J-man89, Today, 07:17 PM.

#2725 Grand Master Pepsay

Grand Master Pepsay

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 16,999 posts

Posted Today, 07:20 PM

So just to clarify if you use an alt attire for Tye he doesn't pull his kneepad down for the Tye Breaker or Perfect !0?

Seems to be that way, but better that than him pulling it down but the kneepad staying up.

#2726 J-man89

J-man89

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

Seems to be that way, but better that than him pulling it down but the kneepad staying up.

Oh ok so when using an alt attire he doesn't do the kneepad pulling down animation? Thats good at least.

Although it does kinda kill my interest in using alt attires for him cause i love the kneepad pulling down animation and it just makes playing Tye feel so much more authentic.

#2727 Grand Master Pepsay

Grand Master Pepsay

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 16,999 posts

Posted Today, 07:28 PM

Oh ok so when using an alt attire he doesn't do the kneepad pulling down animation? Thats good at least.

Although it does kinda kill my interest in using alt attires for him cause i love the kneepad pulling down animation and it just makes playing Tye feel so much more authentic.

I know what you mean but its likely 2K just realized they couldn't fix the problem before 2K18 and so disabled it if it uses alt attires. Better than nothing but lets hope they plan to fix for the next game, especially if Kurt Angle makes the roster (i'd love to have his "pull straps off" taunt/wakeup taunt/charge animation).

#2728 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,063 posts
  • Gamertag: MST3Claye
  • Twitter: @M_S_T_3Claye

Posted Today, 07:46 PM

I miss the pendulum elbow drop for Aries. Maybe one day.

#2729 remusclaw

remusclaw

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted Today, 08:12 PM

Very pleasantly surprised by the addition of the Jushin Liger/D Lo Brown running power bomb.

#2730 J-man89

J-man89

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted Today, 08:14 PM

So is the Magic Killer tag finisher bugged or what? Cause whenever i hit it the ref wont count if i do the pin combo, and whenever i just try to hit it without the pin combo and go for a regular pin my partner Always runs and knocks the ref down.

Ok just tried it again, apparently it works fine as long as i switch to the illegal partner and let the AI go for the pin combo.

Edited by J-man89, Today, 08:25 PM.

#2731 timschel

timschel

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted Today, 08:18 PM

Is there a list somewhere where i can easily see which DLC move of all DLC moves i have to give who because there aren't assigned automatically?

AJ Styles - Phenomenal Forearm 2
Austin Aries - Elbow Smash/Bulldog Combo, Rope Hung Knee Drop, Skull Tap (there's no room in his move set for any of these...)
Charlotte - Swing Out Neckbreaker
Randy Orton - Barricade Back Suplex
Samoa Joe - Face Wash Combo
Tyler Breeze - Straight Jacket Backstabber
Xavier Woods - Fireball Punch
Zack Ryder - Diving Elbro Drop

I'm still not sure who Knee Lift Armbreaker and Leaping Forearm Smash belong to.

kneelift armbreaker - karl anderson

forearm smash - zack ryder (don't ask)

#2732 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 29,774 posts

Posted Today, 08:26 PM

Anyone having trouble hitting tag team finishers from the new pack?

#2733 remusclaw

remusclaw

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted Today, 08:44 PM

Hey, the lack of a basic sprongboard/to ringside vs standing opponent crossbody to the outside like Sting does has been fixed by this pack with the addition of slingshot crossbody 4. I think it may just be the old animation actually. Nice to get it back.

Edited by remusclaw, Today, 08:45 PM.

#2734 The Nerd

The Nerd

Opener

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted Today, 09:11 PM

How do you mocap a move and it not get patched in eventually?

mo-capping isn't everyting
Meaning....?